(Closed) MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 422
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

CocoLoco523:  There are a few of us in the Facebook group now!  I haven’t been posting much in either place just because my pregnancy has been pretty uneventful as of late!  I am 7w1d today & symptoms are fatigue and bloating (some of my pants already don’t fit comfortably anymore!).  Feeling pretty lucky so far, although I am sorry you are experiencing some sickness!  I have prayed that I wouldn’t be sick- it would really complicate my diabetes if I weren’t able to keep anything down and I really worried about it.  I’m hoping it continues to stay away… I’ve had a few waves of nausea, but that’s about it.  I tried attaching my last ultrasound from my appointment a week ago, but my phone isn’t cooperating.  Baby looked like a tiny gummy bear ๐Ÿ™‚ I measured 6w1d and we heard a healthy heartbeat of 112bpm!

Post # 423
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Facebook!

my ultrasound is 945 am central time tomorrow! 6w+5

Post # 424
1531 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

CocoLoco523:  just popping in to say hi and i miss you!  I check in on this board every now and again to see how you are doing!  How are you feeling?  Did you have MS at all?  I just hit 6 weeks – and I am exhausted now and peeing all the time.  before yesterday I was just a little fatigued, had sore breasts, and was extremely thirsty. I am nauseous a little bit – but nothing unmanagable.  Luckily I havent thrown up at all…yet. Lol!

Post # 425
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

I guess I’m a May Mama now! Due date is May 4<sup>th</sup>. Received a HUGE surprise today at my first ultrasound. Thought we were 6 weeks along, turns out we are 10 weeks and 3 days! I’m still in shock but so glad to see a healthy baby and its little heart pounding away! Congrats to all the mamas!

Post # 426
1556 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

daniellemarie88:  I can’t wait until my baby looks like a BABY! My 6w1d ultrasound just looks like a blob.

Post # 427
1178 posts
Bumble bee

daniellemarie88:  so funny!! Welcome!! Lots of us are on a secret facebook group. It’s private if you want to join send me a message with your email!

Post # 428
1178 posts
Bumble bee

Had my ultrasound today! Measuring pretty accurate for 6w+5! Due 5-30-15 but we won’t go past 37 because I’m high risk. Super excited my ultrasound was so clear!

Post # 429
915 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

CocoLoco523:  Chewing gum would be nice!

Well, my appointment was totally boring.  Just paperwork and labs; no sono or anything like the receptionist said.  But that’s okay; plenty of time for all that later.  Apparently they only do the first ultrasound around 24 weeks unless something is wrong or needs to be watched.  Reasonable, but annoying – I’m just glad that my dad can give us one when we go home to visit haha.

Post # 430
64 posts
Worker bee

nadnuk:  Aww it will look like a baby in no time! I was totally expecting a blob so when I saw this thing moving around I almost screamed!

Post # 431
701 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

CoffeeBeanKate:  24 weeks? Do they not do the anatomy scan at 20 weeks? They have me going in at 18 weeks for my one and only ultrasound 

Post # 433
915 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

CocoLoco523:  I know – one of the perks!  It’s probably good we don’t live closer (we’re halfway across the country from my parents) or I’d be popping in all the time for peeks haha!<br />  I’m glad to hear your nausea is dropping off a little.  Hopefully that trend will continue and you’ll be back to normal by the second tri ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 434
64 posts
Worker bee

CocoLoco523:  Err I don’t know what AF is. Haha sorry ๐Ÿ™ I’m not “in” with all these abbreviations. I don’t tend to keep track of my periods because I have PCOS they are so sporadic.

Post # 435
367 posts
Helper bee

CocoLoco523:  Haha. I wish chewing gum was effective as brushing and flossing! 

Last Sunday, I ran to the store early in the morning and about a mile from the house, I realized I hadn’t brushed my teeth yet. I didn’t want to go into the store with smelly breath so I popped a piece of gum in. Less than two minutes later I pulled over on the side of the rode to vomit! Word to the wise, Trident layers Grape Lemonade is not the flavor to try if you’re looking to cure morning breath! I’ve been super diligent about making sure I brush first thing in the morning to avoid anything similar! Haha.

The topic ‘MAY 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors