(Closed) MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 436
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

CocoLoco523:  Can you please remove me from the list? I had my 8 weeks ultrasound today and sadly baby no longer had a heartbeat. I’m scheduled to have a D&C on Tuesday. Maybe pregnancy #6 will finally be my lucky one.

Wishing you all ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy, enjoy every moment!

Post # 437
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

I’m very sorry to read this Turtle83:  I hope you are OK. It’s so unfair this is happening to you ๐Ÿ™ 

Post # 438
2081 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Turtle83:  I’m so sorry to hear this. You’re in my thoughts and prayers.

Post # 439
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Turtle83:  turtle, I am so sorry to hear the news. my heart breaks for you and I wish nothing but comfort and painless days ahead of you. I am so sorry. Please take good care of yourself. 

Post # 440
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Turtle83:  I’m so sorry to hear this.  I wish you and your Darling Husband nothing but the best. 

Post # 441
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Long time no post! I finally got to have my first appointment. Our little gummy bear at 9 weeks (last Tuesday)!

still doesn’t quite feel real!

Post # 443
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

We went in for an ultrasound yesterday.  My first ultrasound was actually in the ER on October 4th. At that time, I measured 5 weeks 3 days. Yesterday, we measured 6 weeks and 6 days, which is right where we should be. The baby’s heart rate was 124. The doctor is concerned about the shape of the gestational sac because it is a bit wavy along the border instead of being smooth. She said there was 50/50 chance I could miscarry. She also said the baby’s heart rate was on the low side of normal. She said normal is between 120-180 bpm. I’m attaching a photo from the ultrasound yesterday. Has any else experienced anything like this? 

Post # 444
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

greenidlady:  I haven’t experienced this, but I’m sending positive thoughts your way. 

Post # 446
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

greenidlady:  Thinking of you! All ultrasounds I’ve seen are different shapes and sizes! Best of luck with everything, keep us updated ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 447
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

daniellemarie88:  Thank you, yeah, I can’t figure out why it’s an issue either but apparently she thinks it is. She said the heart rate was on the low side of normal at 124. Normal is between 120 and 190. I still feel very pregnant with “morning sickness” every day and no cramping or bleeding. I’m 7 weeks and 1 day today. Hopefully everything turns out okay on the next ultrasound.

Post # 449
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Hello May Mamas! I’ve been lurking for weeks, but now that I’m closing in on the second trimester, I’m feeling confident enough to post! I also just got my Panorama test results this morning (I’m AMA), and came back in the clear. We also found out with those results that we’re having a baby GIRL. Suddenly, the pregnancy is feeling much more real!

Due date: May 8, 2015 (based on ultrasound)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 9

How long did you try before your BFP? We tried for around 3 months, but this month was the only one in which we really got the timing right. I have long, irregular cycles.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? Timing is everything! ๐Ÿ™‚

Any symptoms yet? I had horrible first trimester nausea starting around week 7. It is just now starting to fade, and I’m 11.5 weeks. My first symptoms, however, were really bad period-like cramps and sore breasts. Those went away just in time for the nausea to kick in.

What are you most excited about? Being a parent — experiencing childhood again as someone’s mommy. Seeing my husband as a dad — he’s going to be great!

What are you most nervous about? Because of my “advanced age” (I’m 35) I have/had a lot of anxiety about miscarriage and trisomies. We just found out we’re low risk for the latter…I think I’ll always be anxious about the former though. Just praying for a healthy baby!

What will you miss most while pregnant? Sleeping well. ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s been rough so far.

Post # 450
915 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

sejf83:  Welcome!  Sounds like everything’s going really well for you so far, and that is really exciting that you already know the gender! ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘MAY 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors