(Closed) MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 451
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

sejf83:  Congrats and welcome to May mamas group! 

Post # 452
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I hope the picture didn’t come out too big.  We had an ultrasound early last week. It all feels so unreal! Baby was moving so much during the ultrasound. 

Post # 453
2081 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

So, I went in for an ultrasound check-up yesterday and everything looks good now! I thought the gestational sac had an irregular shape but apparently it was the yolk sac that had an irregular shape. Now the yolk sac has a nice round shape like they like to see. The heart rate is also 157! Here are the new photos.

Post # 460
1643 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

I’m so envious of all these scan pictures!  In the UK we don’t get a scan until 12 weeks, and I’m so excited to see them for the first time.  I’ll be 10 weeks Monday, so will hopefully get my appointment through next week!  :)<br /><br />I’ve had all day nausea, that has gradually got worse from about 6 weeks, but luckily it seems to be getting less some days this week.  The lethargy and exhaustion still seems to be going strong!<br /><br />Hope you are all having happy and healthy first trimesters

Post # 463
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

There are a lot of May mamas! Thought I’d check in here and say hello! I’ll be 11 weeks on Tuesday and feeling a little better, I was sooo miserable a couple weeks back but the nausea seems to have backed off a bit. My next appt. is Thursday, can’t wait to see the ultrasound!

Post # 464
367 posts
Helper bee

I had my first appointment with the doc on Friday. She couldn’t hear the heartbeat and asked me to come back in a week. Next appointment is on November 4th. She had me schedule it for a Tuesday because the ultrasound tech is only there two days a week and if she can’t hear the heartbeat then, she wants to squeeze me into the schedule to check everything out. I was exactly 11 weeks on Friday and she said everything else was as to be expected for 11 weeks. I’m nervous for the next appointment, but my husband really freaked when I told him. It seemed to take forever for this appointment to get here, and now we have to wait for another one! Arghhhhh.

Post # 465
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

LoveAndLaughter:  could they not find the HB via doppler? If so, that isn’t that uncommon! Generally they don’t even try until 12+ Weeks! Hopefully this gives you some reassurance. So sorry you have such a long wait 🙁

The topic ‘MAY 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors