(Closed) MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 466
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

I am late to the party but hope I can join the roll call. We are expecting our first LO on 3 May!

I feel like I am just getting through the all day tiredness but still not able to sleep through the night. Just has my first tri screening last week and despite being uon ultra sound for what semed like forever while the Dr. waited for the baby to get into the right position, we didnt get a print out. I didnt realize that was not standard πŸ™ But he confirmed we measured at 12 weeks and showed me the heartbeat. Those of you who have not seen an ultra sound yet, enjoy the first one. It really makes it real to atch your baby moving around. We already saw a thumb as well which just seems crazy.

CocoLoco523:  

Post # 469
367 posts
Helper bee

gpsp2B:  CocoLoco523:  

Heard the heartbeat today! All is well! I feel so relieved!!!!!! 3 more days until second trimester starts πŸ˜€

Post # 472
1556 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

CocoLoco523:  Congratulations on finding out the sex!

Post # 473
315 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

CocoLoco523:  Yay! Did you go for one of those crazy new 3D ultrasounds, or could they tell through the regular ultrasound?

We have our 12-week appointment on Monday, which I’m pretty excited about. Actually, last time we went, they updated the due date – I am actually due May 24. Memorial Day Weekend baby, haha.

Post # 476
237 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

CocoLoco523:  

Due date: May 16th (Based on LMC, confirmed at 10week ultrasound!)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): 14dpo (estimated)

How long did you try before your BFP? We actually weren’t really trying (cough cough) – I’d just neglected to pick up my most current BC (I was on Nuvaring), and both of us forgot. It took us a month.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? N/A 

Any symptoms yet? Full, painful and heavy boobs, constipation, bloating, constant hunger, sleeping problems, lower back pain, acid reflux, smell adversion and sensitivity.

What are you most excited about? Geez, just about everything!! Finding out the gender, finally seeing a baby bump and not a water-retaining bloated lump, finally shopping for our little plum, I could go on and on!!

What are you most nervous about? miscarriage for sure, and that the baby won’t develop as it should due to my health problems

What will you miss most while pregnant? Sushi, coffee, and alcohol 

Include a picture of your BFP if you want: BFP at 4w2d!

Post # 477
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

They moved me up a day for due date to be th 19th instead of the 18th. LOL. Had 12 week appoint this past monday and we got to see the baby jump and move and it kept touching its face. It was amazing!  πŸ™‚

Post # 479
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

If you wish to join our secret facebook group send me your email via message .

Nobody can see you in it, and its unsearchable. Does not show in news feed πŸ™‚

Post # 480
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

CocoLoco523:  You can put me down for team green please! 

The topic ‘MAY 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors