2082 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

sejf83:  Thank you!:-)

Post # 514
937 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

CocoLoco523:  For right now, we are Team Green. I honestly do not believe my patience will hold out and wait until delivery, but Darling Husband is wanting me to. Besides that, my mother’s intuition is leaning towads boy.

Post # 516
4 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: July 2014

ROLL CALL

Due date: May 18th, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): ehh I’m not sure..all I know was it was the day my period was supposed to start and the night before I had a few cramps so I said what the hack, why not take a prg test!

How long did you try before your BFP? It was our second month when we got our BFP.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? The first month of TTC, I almost went insane and my body was playing tricks on me the first month with all of the fake symptoms. My period was even about 12 days late which usually never happens. So I toally put the whole TTC thing in the back of my head for the 2nd month.

Any symptoms yet? Slightly fuller breasts, a few uterus twinges, it’s becoming a little uncomfortable to sleep, gas, indigestion. That’s about it. When I first found out I was expecting, I had light brown spotting here and there. One day I held my pee at night and woke up to bright red blood which wiped away in a few wipes. Put me in panic mode, but everything is fine now. 

What are you most excited about? EVERYTHING! Seeing my husband as a father, feeling the kicks, having a big pregnant belly, buying cute baby stuff… I could go on for days!

What are you most nervous about? Duringthe 1st trimester, miscarriage for sure. So now I just want my baby to be developing great and healthy.

What will you miss most while pregnant? Feeling normal when I sleep or after I eat.

Include a picture of your BFP if you want: Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/may-2015-mamas/#ixzz3JiTmCart

Post # 517
286 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

CocoLoco523:  we’re team green 🙂 our anatomy scan is in a couple weeks and I’m nervous about making sure they don’t show us anything we don’t want to see! Of course Darling Husband is completely convinced it’s a girl so he doesn’t even care about finding out haha.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors