(Closed) May 2015 Wedding Dates

posted 7 years ago in May 2015
Post # 46
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hi May brides! We initially were going to plan it a year from when we got engaged – so March 2015. Now for those extra 2 months of saving $ and postponing the time we need to book vendors and what not, we decided May would be perfect! Weather in Texas should be a lot more stable then too. 

After work, we will be putting down our deposit for May 2nd, 2015 at a venue we love. 

Post # 47
974 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
beetee123:  that’s so funny I hadn’t thought about the palindrone! Fiance and I will most likely need to be legally married at the court house so that my Uncle can marry us. It would be fun to do it the day before we get married which would be the same as yours 5-1-15. Our dating anniversay is 1-5-11 so it would be a lot of 1’s and 5’s to remember lol

Post # 48
67 posts
Worker bee

Hi Brides my wedding date is May 8, 2015, doesn’t have any significant meaning to us we just wanted a nice wedding month and May was the choice. Haven’t started planning yet, because my two sisters are having babies in the next two months and baby showers so my family and I are more focused on that. After that passes we will start to plan really excited and anxious to start planning.

Post # 49
177 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ecrowe1218:  yay date twin! πŸ™‚ I’m surprised there aren’t more of us actually with a cool date like that! πŸ˜‰ thank you! congrats to you too πŸ™‚ haha

Post # 50
183 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
linsical:  Yay! We’re date twins! I’m going to have to backtrack and see who else is on May 2nd of next year. πŸ™‚

Post # 51
974 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
shurweee:  hooray!! There’s a few of us πŸ™‚

Post # 52
1798 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
linsical:  That is a lot of ones and fives! I really want to get married on our anniversary (Nov 2nd) just to avoid having to remember all of these dates!

Post # 53
1244 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014 - San Francisco, CA

View original reply
Reynolds15:  I’m also May 9 πŸ™‚ It just worked for us and our families. No particular significance.

Post # 54
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Siesta Key Beach

Five, ten, fifteen. Just because it’s fun to say….and easy for my forgetful Fiance to remember πŸ™‚

Post # 55
54 posts
Worker bee

May 30, 2015, another date twin!! I love the date and have no special signifigance, other than for some reason I knew it was the date I liked the sound of most. Congrats to all!

Post # 56
1133 posts
Bumble bee

Are there any later May brides realizing that it’s prom season and as such, need to book limos asap?! Haha a lovely bridal show pointed that out to me.

Post # 57
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
cjah: Were set for May 10th! only because it was the only date available in april, may, june at the venue (couldn’t give up the venue)… so I really hope noone cares its mother’s day! lol 

Post # 58
73 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
DK2B: Date twin! yayyy

Post # 59
372 posts
Helper bee

May the 9th here, no significance but I got braces literally a month before he proposed last year and they need to be on for 18-24 months, 12 months being february, thought may would be a good time. Also our venue was all booked our in March and too many public holidays in April so figured May would be good.

Post # 60
175 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Siesta Key Beach

View original reply
Twty6:  should be the best mother’s day yet for our moms dont cha think? 

The topic ‘May 2015 Wedding Dates’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors