(Closed) May 2015 Wedding Dates

posted 6 years ago in May 2015
Post # 61
10 posts
Newbee

thefuturemrsD:  DATE TWINS! a very early congrats to you on nursing school!

Fri, May29th 2015.

We recently booked the venue, which most of May was already booked in 2015!! Insanity!! 

Post # 62
2691 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

S_loves_C:  Same here… 05-15-15 we just thought the date was catchy!!!

YAY!!!

Post # 63
507 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Our church and then at The Garden Room for the reception

May 24. Originally, we were having it a week earlier, but Fiance found out that his college finals are going to be coming up very shortly after that. Nothing like having a stressed-out groom who will be worrying about studying, while he says his wedding vows, to make you want to change your date. We finally settled on May 24 because that was the date that seemed to work for everyone- us, family members, pastor, etc.

We just got the date settled with our church and reception venue. Yay.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 7 months ago by  WaltzDreams.
Post # 65
56 posts
Worker bee

StephanieElise:  Me too! May 30th! Just before it starts to get really hot here in NC. I just pray it doesn’t rain.

Post # 66
36 posts
Newbee

Our date is Saturday May 2nd. Unless I missed it, I don’t see a date twin yet (although my birthday on the 23rd seems to be popular!)

We picked it because it is a weekend we have my fiance’s daughter and it Spring, but isn’t too close to either of our Spring birthdays.

Post # 67
683 posts
Busy bee

Twty6:  We’re date twins! We told our moms the date and a couple days later his mom called and said “Oh my gosh did you plan that?! Its on Mothers day!!!” lol. I didnt think they would be so excited..

But we are having a small destination wedding with an at home reception on the 16th so it wont affect too many people.

Post # 68
154 posts
Blushing bee

May 16 2015!

Post # 69
12 posts
Newbee

May 30 2015… We love Spring and May is perfect not so cold not so hot either and my flower could be peonies which is easier to find in May than in September for example. Can’t wait 4 our big day <3 

Post # 70
109 posts
Blushing bee

CinnamonToBe:  Date twin right here!

Innitially we were set for 5-30-15, aaand our venue closed…but we just got a new venue and date, so now the big day is 5-2-15 🙂 

Not much reasoning behind it, we just like spring because it’s usually not too hot or too cold!

Post # 71
7903 posts
Bumble Beekeeper

Our wedding celebration will be 5/16/15. Mathematically, it’s pleasing (e. g. 5+1=6), and it’s a palindrome! Our mini ceremony will be exactly three months prior, which is another reason why we liked that date.

Post # 72
282 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015 - Antique Rose Emporium

My original date was going to be May 1, 2015 but our entire wedding plans got changed, so now it’s May 19, 2015! That’s our seven year anniversary 🙂 Pretty happy that we can now be married on our original anniversary.

ps heyyyy to all my other May 2015 brides 🙂 Where is everyone in their planning?!

Post # 73
24 posts
Newbee

May 30 is our date. Just before the heat and humidity attacks Memphis

Post # 74
Bee
36 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: Patuxent Greens Golf Club

Hi month twins!!!! Just dropping by because I am so excited we have less than 8 months to go! 

The topic ‘May 2015 Wedding Dates’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors