(Closed) 2016 Brides – Share your dress picture!

posted 6 years ago in Dress
Post # 376
735 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
kristynamoore:  your dress is beautiful! and it’s almost just like the one I originally bought (davids bridal as well) but that was 5 years ago (long story) and my taste has changed and also, i have a different vision for my wedding now. But it looks flawless on you, really! mine had cap sleeves and i like that yours has a smaller sleeve, and the belt brings it all together! πŸ™‚

Post # 377
21 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Post # 378
262 posts
Helper bee

All these dresses are making me a bit regretful that I didn’t take longer with my dress shopping! πŸ˜€

Here’s mine that I picked up a few weeks ago. It still needs to be altered. 

It’s kind of weird. I originally didn’t look at fit and flares because of my figure. I figure an A line or a ballgown would be more flattering. Then I put on a fit and flare and found out I got hips. That’s one of the things I liked about this Maggie Sottero. πŸ™‚ 

I hope I made the right decision~

20160202_133338-cropped head

20160202_133401-web

Post # 379
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
observer:  Thank you so much!! πŸ™‚

Post # 380
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Its been a week now, and I still look at my dress every chance I get! Even secretly sneaking in pics around my fiance’. I absolutly love the way it hugs all my curves! I even have a video me saying “This is it, this is it…this is the one”

Post # 381
2185 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

My wedding is April 16th! My dress is away in alterations right now. I’m having the zipper back converted to a corset. I can’t wait to see it! 

image165

image164

Post # 382
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
naturalflight:  I thought I would want an a-line as well because of my body, but went with a sweetheart fit and flare also!  Only thing that I am regretting now, is the top isnt as flattering on me when it actually fits.  I have that “crease” on top of my chest/armpit fat.  Trying to find a different bra fast that will hopefully help!

Post # 383
262 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
michellerenee7:  I’m getting cups put in so not sure if that will make any difference. I’m putting all my trust with the seamstress. My MoH said she is awesome so I’m hoping it’ll look good! 

Post # 384
434 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2016

DOES ANYONE IN HERE HAVE THE 2015 PRONOVIAS BERTINA? I am desperate to find this dress! The only used one I can find is selling for $2,000 and I am not buying a used dress for $2,000. Anyways, even if you have leads I would love to hear it!

Post # 385
434 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
naturalflight:  I love this dress! It is absolutely gorgeous! When I went shopping the first time the lady told me to stay away from fit and flare. When I went the second time I tried one and loved it. I hope she got fired. Anyways I do not think you should have dress regret at all! It is beautiful!

Post # 386
434 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
makeupmanda:  Hi, what dress is this? It looks extremely similair to mine!

Post # 387
434 posts
Helper bee

this is my dress which I got all the way from Australia and I love it but there is one dress that I want so bad but it was out of my price range. That dress is the Pronovias Bertina so I am debating on if I am going to keep this one or sell and try and hunt the Bertina down lol

Post # 388
262 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
katy498:  Thank you so much! To be honest, I needed to hear that. I was getting worried that maybe I was so preoccupied with getting a dress before I left for this big trip that I cut myself short. 

I’m so thankful I had a good consultant the first time around. She was the one who suggested I try many different styles and that’s how I ended going in a direction I never thought I would! It kills me to hear about negative consultants. Seriously who needs that when buying a dress for their big day? 

Post # 389
434 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
naturalflight:  I seriously second guess my dress choice everyday because it isn’t my ‘dream’ dress so I know how you feel! But, your dress is similair to my dream dress so that is probably why I love it so much πŸ™‚

Post # 390
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2016

This is mine, I love it so much. 

I actually had a hard time finding it because none of the samples came anywhere near my size, so I ordered it blind. No regrets though, turned out perfectly πŸ˜€ 

The topic ‘2016 Brides – Share your dress picture!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors