(Closed) 2016 Brides – Share your dress picture!

posted 4 years ago in Dress
Post # 406
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: November 2016

Wedding: November 11 

Due to my fiance and I have limited budget, I only buy it online on http://www.luulla.com/browse/weddings Luulla.com.

I just can’t wait to wear it after the alteration of my dress !!

Post # 407
24 posts
Newbee

View original reply
jesseniaz9:  I like your dress so much ! It looks definitely gorgeous on you !

Post # 408
82 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I bought my dress last week!!! It’s quite exciting as I’m getting married in August and only just made the cut off point to order. I saw this dress online (Allure W362) and thought it was the only one I actually liked so I called all the stockists in Ireland but no one has a sample! One lovely lady in Wicklow said she’d order a sample for the weekend from the headquarters in London so I could try it on. I went in on Monday, picked a few other dresses to try on and saved my favourite to last. I was so glad I did because I loved it!!! We weren’t allowed to take pics so my bridesmaid sneakily took this one so it’s a bit blurry. 

As this was the sample it didn’t really fit well, so it should fit like this:

The back looks like this:

Post # 409
261 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
lseabrook1210:  Thank you. My mom said I need to stop looking at it as I will lose the excitement over the dress once it arrives. But I doubt I will…lol

Post # 410
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: December 2016

View original reply
mrscorona:  love this dress! What designer is it?

Post # 411
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
esantos6:  thanks – the designer is Eddy k and my dress is from the ADK Collection

Post # 413
1377 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Kahleesi_rose:  This dress is AMAZING it was my runner up choice. My consultant dimmed the lights when I had it on and it sparkeled so much. Beautiful choice. The V in the back is really gorgeous too.

Post # 416
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
Kahleesi_rose:  That dress looks absolutely gorgeous on you! May I ask what the Mori Lee style # or name of the dress is called? 🙂

Post # 417
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
upperwestbride:  Wow!! Your dress is stunning. You will make one beautiful bride bee. May I ask the designer and style #? <3

Post # 418
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
littlebearkay:  Awww thank you!  It’s by Val Stefani.  The dress is the McKenna.  xx

Post # 419
143 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

View original reply
fl0werbee:  I love this!  Can I see a picture of the back?  Where did you get it?

Post # 420
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

unnamed (5)

I am clearly really bad at photoshopping pictures (tried to cut my face out so noone sees who may know me!) but here is my dress!! Wedding is April 2016, next month!!

The topic ‘2016 Brides – Share your dress picture!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors