(Closed) MAY 2016 MOMMY'S!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 241
1845 posts
Buzzing bee

52Dublin:  I have read that it’s quite normal for pregnant women to have some spotting after sex because your cervix is much softer (or something to that effect), so I would try not to worry about it! Especially since it’s normal for you anyway.

Post # 242
96 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

BaxterBride:  Thanks! That’s what I figured. I will just wait for my scan and assume everything is fine unless something changes. It’s funny, even though I know that’s normal, both for me and for pregnancy in general, I got SUCH a fright, even with such a small amount of blood. Amazing how unfamiliar your body can become so quickly – it’s an extraordinary process. How are you feeling?

Post # 243
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

52Dublin:  thank you! at my scan the nurse said i have some blood in my uterus. the baby is fine but she said that i might spot. i havnt yet. apparently not all bleeding is bad.

Post # 244
1811 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Ya’ll, diclegis is amazing.

Post # 245
373 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Can I just say how bizarre it is that when I was pregnant with my son, I basically had no symptoms and this time I feel like absolute crap!

Post # 246
608 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

cbco:  Maybe that means you’re having a girl!  🙂

Post # 247
342 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

cbco:  I’m telling you, it’s a GIRL! 😉

Post # 248
406 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

So bummed. I was supposed to have my first appt today but the doctor’s office screwed it up. I got there and they said my appt wasn’t until next week. I showed them my confirmation on my phone. An hour later they say there’s something wrong with my insurance even though I called ahead to make sure they took it. Finally I stormed out in tears. Sigh. I guess they saved me from having a miserable experience with that OBGYN. Still sad. I was looking foward to hearing the heartbeat today.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 2 months ago by  .
Post # 249
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

imanw:  Oh I’m so mad for you!!! That sucks!!!

Post # 250
373 posts
Helper bee

imanw:  Hope they figure it out for you and things go more smoothly the rest of your time there!

Post # 251
1845 posts
Buzzing bee

imanw:  Argh that’s so annoying! How can they screw up that badly? Definitely find yourself another OB, you definitely don’t want something like that happening halfway through or towards the end of your 9 months!

52Dublin:  I know exactly what you mean! Every little cramp and twinge I worry if it’s normal or not. I’ve been ok, feeling pretty crappy in the mornings, but my OB recommended ginger and vitB6 tablets and they have really been helping the past couple of days! I can actually eat breakfast and lunch again (albiet small meals) which is always a good thing!

cbco:  Definitely agree with everyone else that it could mean you are having a girl! 

Post # 252
814 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

5 weeks today and experiencing a serious lack of appetite! I’m not nauseous or anything, Im just never hungry. Anyone else in this boat?

Post # 253
1845 posts
Buzzing bee

mrsdfarrar6714:  Ooooh yep hunny, that’s exactly how I felt at 5 weeks! That went on for about a week and then when I did remember to eat food started sounding so unappealing and now I just feel crap 🙁

Sorry, I hope that’s not how it ends up for you though!

Post # 254
394 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

I’m 6 weeks plus 6 days today. I have major nausea, diarhea and major loss of appetite. Anyone out there suffering the same thing?

Post # 255
373 posts
Helper bee

Rabia:  Right there with you! I haven’t had diarrhea consistently, but the nausea and lack of appetite are getting out of control. The only time I end up feeling really okay enough to eat is right before bed. im 5w6d. 

The topic ‘MAY 2016 MOMMY'S!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors