(Closed) MAY 2016 MOMMY'S!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 317
528 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
sparkles0609:  yes to cramping!  Mine had pretty much gone away around 5.5 weeks, but came back at about 8!  I’m 9+3 now, and have had very mild cramping on and off the last week and a half.  At my appointment at 7.5 week, the doc said that I might have cramping periodically and that it’s just the uterus stretching.  Of course I’m still nervous but trying not to overthink it! 

View original reply
babybump:  yes to the shooting pain!  I didn’t have this a ton, but around 6 weeks, I had the exact same pain you’re describing.  It always seemed to happen to me when I was sleeping, and it was painful enough to wake me up!  For me, it happened a few different nights during week 6, and nothing since.  So many weird feelings during pregnancy! 

View original reply
Rabia:  I also had an early ultrasound at 5.5 weeks, and the tech told me she saw a gestational sac and yolk sac.  But the next morning I got a call from a nurse at my doctor’s office and they wanted me to go in again the following week because they “didn’t see anything”.  That really made me mad, because I knew the tech saw exactly what they were supposed to see at that point.  The nurse saying they didn’t see anything probably meant they didn’t see a heartbeat yet, but that would’ve really freaked me out if I didn’t know better!  I’m guessing that’s what your doctor meant too, and you should be able to see the heartbeat at 8 weeks.  I’m guessing they’ll do transvaginal.  That’s what I got at my 8 week appointment.  I was totally fine with that – whatever they need to do to see baby easiest!  🙂

Post # 318
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
cant.wait.to.be.mrs.d:  Hi I messaged you my email so I could be added to the FB group too!  Thanks.

Post # 319
174 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
Kayla0416:  Happy to hear I’m not alone in the cramping (but boo to us all having cramping)!  Same as you, around 5 weeks the cramping calmed down a lot. Last night I must have been going through some massive growth spurt in there…all I wanted to do was lay on the couch.  No blood or enough pain to make me take tylenol, but still quite uncomfortable…and of course when you worry the pain is most likely worse than it actually is. How are we going to do 7 more months of this? lol

Does anyone know how to tag people in a post? The only way I know how is to hit the reply section in a members last post on that same page….but if someones post was in a previous page that I am not on, I can’t tag them.  Maybe that’s the way it is?

Post # 320
1308 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m 9 weeks today. My cramping is pretty much gone.. That makes me worry. I was feeling pretty good since I saw the heartbeat. No bleeding so that’s a good thing. Is anybody else 9 ish weeks? How are you feeling?

Post # 321
1293 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
bgswifey:  I’m 8wk4d and my cramping is gone.  Sometimes it gets a bit achy when I lay down but it’s moved mostly to back pain 🙁  I also found out that my uterus is tipped back so that may be why

Post # 322
1308 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

View original reply
cant.wait.to.be.mrs.d:  ok good!! I’m glad I’m not alone! Yeah every now and again I’ll get a weird cramp but it’s mosyly in my back , like yours. My uterus is tilted too!!! 

Post # 323
25 posts
Newbee

View original reply
cant.wait.to.be.mrs.d:  Hello! Just checking to make sure you got my PM with my email for the FB group…not sure if it went through or not. 

Post # 324
1388 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
sparkles0609:  The only way I know how to tag people is by hitting reply as well! That’s why when I come back after a day or two away I often have 2 posts right after each other as I’m replying to people on different pages! 

I’m starting to feel a little less nauseous now at 7w5d, I’m hoping it stays down! The past week was terrible. 

Post # 325
1293 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

View original reply
Alex04242015:  hey I sent you an invite! Did you give me the email associated with your fb account?

Post # 326
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

Hi guys, I’m late to the party here. Posted my squintera labor day weekend and only getting around to saying hi on the May boards now! Haven’t had a dr appt yet- going next week for bloodwork and ultrasound. Based on lmp I’m 8 weeks 4 days. No real symptoms except for some fatigue and random days of nausea, but nothing I can complain about. My main concern is going in for my appt and dr saying nothing is there! Only a week to go until I can hopefully calm some nerves. Hope everyone is doing well!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by yogahhh.
Post # 328
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hey Ladies! Very late to the party but have just manged to find my log in again

Roll Call:

How far along are you? 

9 weeks today! 

What’s your estimated due date: 

9 May

How many cycles trying? 

4 cycles 

When did you get your BFP? 

1st September

Who have you told? 

A few people now, good friends, our family and our bosses know 

When do you plan on telling more people?

12 weeks or after next scan 

Any symptoms yet? 

Very sick! And tired and grumpy haha

What are you most excited about/for? First movements

When is your first appt?

Had one at 7weeks next one is At 11 weeks 

For fun – Will you be finding out the gender or being team green? 

We have always said we would be team green, im thinking boy at the moment 

Post # 330
371 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
Kayla0416:  I sure hope that the U/S goes well. Im not sure if they will do a TVS or not. My last visit with the gynecologist was ok. They could not see anything either and I dont think they had the TVS equipment with them, that is usually a long one where they put a condom on and then insert it in the vagina. SO I hope they can see the baby at around 8 week and 4 days when I go for my next visit…really nervous.

The topic ‘MAY 2016 MOMMY'S!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors