(Closed) MAY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 136
1309 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
Peaceoutboyscout:  Same here, we are big craft beer drinkers, ESPECIALLY my husband. But I’ve scaled back a lot since ttc!

Post # 137
2596 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
littledodge:  Hugs!!!!!!!! You said it yourself though, you’re not out until you’re out. I’m so sorry. What a poopy feeling. Think positive so you can get your positive!

Post # 138
2596 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
Ohhavok:  DH brought home a variety pack from our favorite brewery last night. I gave him a very big pouty face. 

Post # 139
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Thanks for the reposnses ladies, i’ll try not to drink but may just have 1 or 2 worst case senario

Post # 140
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
littledodge:  Ugh, I feel out too. I miscalculated and I’m actually only 6DPO today (thought I was 9) and still totally feel out. What cycle is this for you? It’s a lot harder to be patient than I thought it would be :/

Post # 141
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

This was cycle 7 for us.  I hadn’t planned on testing this morning,  since tomorrow is my POAS Date, but it’s my mom’s birthday today and we’re having dinner together tonight.  This hit me WAY harder than any cycle before.  This month was picture perfect for us as far as TTC goes. I really thought this was the month.  

Now I’m at home,  took a personal day,  eating my favorite guilty pleasure comfort food,  pizza!! 

Post # 142
2596 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
littledodge:  YES! Pizza makes everything better. 

Post # 143
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
wontonsoup:  I just started taking vitex about 2 weeks ago after reading so many great reviews on it helping regulate and shorten cycles. My last cycle was 52 days so I’m really hoping this works. Not sure if it was coincidence or not but I started taking it about a week before AF showed up and instead of AF lasting 8 days which is the norm for me this time it was only 6 days. 

Post # 144
1799 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Ohhavok:  Have you tried vitamin B complex? It lengthened my LP by 2 days!

Post # 145
322 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
littledodge:  That sounds like a perfect night! I’ve still got my fingers crossed for you this cycle!

Post # 146
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Can you add me back to the unknown date please? I had to take a little break from the Bee after my CP, but I missed the community! 

I still haven’t had any bleeding since my negative tests, but I’m definitely not pregnant, had betas confirm it. But the whole thing was strange, it started off with bleeding that I thought was my period, but it was very light so I took a test two days later on a Monday and it was positive. Got a positive wondfo and digi on a wednesday, and that Saturday they were negative. That was a week and a half ago. I know false positives are extremely rare, and I had 12!! positives, so I’m almost certain that a conception did take place that wasn’t viable. But the lack of bleeding has me so confused! Was that bleeding that I first thought was a period, then thought was implantation bleeding really a period after all? But then why would I get positive tests 2 and 4 days later?? Urgh. I wish my ovaries could talk! I’ve started on provera (synthetic progesterone), my doctor thinks it’ll ‘reset’ my cycle. So hopefully this works! anyone else have this strange of an experience? 

Sorry for the novel- I’ve been away for too long! 

Post # 147
982 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
BreezyBride24:  So happy to see you here from over on the waiting to TTC boards! Exciting times! Hope your journey is a quick one!

Post # 149
1309 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
jessc27:  yep!! I take it everyday! I will say, last month was the first month where I was strict about taking it everyday and that’s when I ended up pregnant, then had my CP. So my LP was actually 15 days! instead of 10. So I’m not sure what it would be now on a normal cycle, if it’d help or not. 

The topic ‘MAY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors