(Closed) MAY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 166
836 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

View original reply
ChooAndLou:  I see it!! I’d say thats a positive! Time for a FRER!!!

View original reply
Ohhavok:  Yeah, getting started is always the hardest part.  I only started back because my coworker wanted to start going because she’s getting married in July, so I have her to force me to go on those days that I don’t want to! But now that I’ve gotten back going, it’s starting to become a habit again!

View original reply
JMer711:  oh man those smoothies all sound amazing!! I’m going to have to try it again tomorrow morning!! I have so much frozen fruit in my freezer that I bought specifically to make smoothies with. I just bought some PB2, basically powdered natural peanut butter, so maybe I’ll that too…I love anything peanut butter!

Post # 167
1799 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
natbrown0703:  I found smoothies with almond milk to be the best. I actually slightly wilt down the spinach and kale and shove it in an IceCube tray. If you chuck them in your smoothies like that the tests isn’t as strong. I also like to add mint, lemon, chia seeds, frozen fruit and maybe some Greek yogurt.

View original reply
ChooAndLou:  that looks positive to me!!!! How exciting!!

View original reply
Ohhavok:  they have never done it before, they have always been bang on wth my temps. I’m thinking since I’m only getting the high reading its not the LH hormone that the cheapies need yet. That should correspond with a peak reading rather than a high. We are actually bding more than the spem asks for so hopefully it doesn’t really matter which specific day I o this month but it is usually Monday!

Post # 168
1799 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
natbrown0703:  oh and kiwi fruit and green apples are delish. If your doing green smoothies as a reset though, make sure you are having protein drinks (at least 3 per day). So 3 green smoothies, 3 protein shakes and if your still hungry eat salad items like cucumber etc. You do this for 4 days for a body reset. We do it each year before our firefighting fitness test, then we go onto no carbs for one week and then into a high protein diet. Works a treat.

Post # 169
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

View original reply
Ohhavok:  
View original reply
JMer711:  Count me in the “I really need to workout more because I feel like crap” club. I used to be so hardcore about it in my mid 20’s; Crossfit, running, yoga, spin, boxing. Then I hurt my knee and it has never been the same. Low impact just doesn’t have the same effect as the high intensity stuff…so I just don’t do anything at all. I enjoy hiking, but that’s really all I do anymore. I’ve tried at home workouts, at home yoga, joined a small gym to do free weights…but nothing is sticking. I need to remember how important it is to give our future bean a health home to live in and really stop making excuses. 12 hour work days or not, I can make time if it’s a priority to me. 

On a separate note, I FINALLY got a big fat OPK positive on one of the internet cheapies. It was unmistakable and show up within the first minute. So nice to see two bright pink red lines – even if they were just an OPK 🙂 I wasn’t goign to use OPKs this month and not temp, but who was I kidding? It’s really giving me a lot more insight on my cycle and I think my fertile window has been a bit too early each month. We BD’ed yesterday and will tonight and maaaybe tomrorow morning to try and catch it. Feeling optimistic!

Post # 170
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

View original reply
jessc27:  
View original reply
natbrown0703:  Thank you! I had a blood test done and I am in fact PG! It’s still early, and i’m going in for Beta’s on Monday so FX things keep progressing. 

Post # 171
712 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
Ohhavok:  
View original reply
madger:  
View original reply
JMer711:  My spotting stopped from this morning and i’m hoping it stays that way. 

TTC is such a roller coaster, especially with the random spotting. I even had cramps yesterday so I was sure I was out. I am so happy, but I am cautious while we do this waiting game. 

Post # 175
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
bloomingflower:  I had the same kind of feeling yesterday and a little today, I’m hoping it was ovulation! 

Post # 176
56 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
ChooAndLou:  Looks positive to me!! Could the bleeding be implantation!?

Post # 177
56 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
ChooAndLou:  Sorry just read the rest of the thread! 10dpo is early for a bfp so you must have plently of hcg 🙂 fingers crossed for you!

Post # 178
56 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
Ohhavok: 20th is my AF date too! Fingers crossed!! Do you track ovulation? I don’t really…usually just track CP and CM and my cycle is pretty regular. Just not convinced it will be regular this month after the chemical. Everything appears to be working normally. Tried opks on cd 11 and 12 and then gave up as I didn’t want to get too sucked into it. Last month hit me really hard and now I just feel down about it all 🙁

Sorry, not intending to be a downer!

I’m going to get back into working out. Was so good and then just let it slip. Supermarket shopping today to stock the fridge with healthy foods and back to the gym I go 🙂

Post # 179
137 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
arellan10:  I know where you’re

coming from not feeling motivated to work out if you cant do super high intensity. I typically have a similar issue, between Long work days and having dogs that need walking I give up on the gym frequently. A couple of months ago I told myself id take what I can get and began taking the dogs for longer walks (2 hours when I have time) and doing short, low intensity home workouts every morning (strength yoga, Pilates etc). It’s crazy but I’ve seen results already (shocked because I don’t consider anything I’ve been doing to be overly difficult or strenuous) and people have been commenting on my weight loss. The best part is the things I’ve started doing are super enjoyable, I would be so sad if I didn’t walk or do my morning workouts, it’s become the best part of my day and I go to work in a fantastic mood every day, so I think I can actually count this as a lifestyle change I might stick with, rather than a chore. I want to add some more serious exercise, but feeling good about my routine changes so far for sure. Plus I have more energy overall. don’t underestimate how much small changes can make a difference!

Post # 180
185 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
ChooAndLou:  congrats! 

The topic ‘MAY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors