(Closed) MAY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 211
1799 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
strawberrybee9:  I read up on increasing cm the other day. You can drink plenty of water and take a certain cough syrup to help. I also read though that preseed lube mimics your cm so it shouldn’t be a problem if you dont have much of your own.

Post # 212
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Ugh, AF came early so I am done for this month. On to the next cylcle :-/

Post # 213
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

These are my tests from this morning! My husband can finally see the lines now 😂 I think he thought I was nuts on Friday! I can’t wait for Monday so I can call my doctors office to start my blood work. After our MMC in March im more nervous than excited 😕 Just praying this one sticks! 

Post # 214
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

View original reply
aquarius_91:  I see a line on your test! Have you tested again?

View original reply
DuckInBlue:  congratulations!! That’s definitely a BFP!

View original reply
bubbycakes:  I’m kindof with you on the jinxing it! I think I’ll be more comfortable once I hear that the numbers are doubling! FX these stick! 

Post # 216
231 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/ partner’s age: 31/36

Baby #2. Our daughter turns three this week. 

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD18, and I think I’m 2DPO. Need the third high temp tomorrow to get crosshairs on FF.

Ovulation Date: I think it was May 6

POAS Date: I’m going with May 17. My luteal phase has only been 9-10 days lately, so AF is due May 16 according to FF.

Usual Cycle Length: around 25-26 days since I stopped BCP, but as I mentioned earlier my luteal phase has been as short as 7 days and 10 days at the longest. 

Cycles Trying: this is our 10th. Last cycle I had several faint positives, but got my period at 11 DPO anyways, so either a bunch of evaps or a CP. 

BFP Plan: been on prenatals, and added Vitex & B Complex several months ago. Also added Vitamin D this month. BD EOD during FW. Charting using FF and OPKs, as well as tracking CM and cervical position. I also have an appt with a new OB/GYN on Wednesday since my old doc told me the charts and OPKs and everything else is wrong and the luteal phase is always 14 days. 

Favorite BBQ/picnic food: I love strawberry shortcake!! I’m no good at making shortcake so I just buy those but I do make a great homemade cinnamon whipped cream to put on top. Yum! 

Post # 217
838 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

View original reply
bloomingflower:  FF shows that I O’d a few days later than anticipated. I still POAS’d today (and yesterday and the day before, lol), and got a BFN (although MAYBE there was an indent line or something? Or an evap?). Need to move my official date to May 11. 

So I’m 9DPO I had a temp drop this morning 🙁 Still well above cover, but this is what happened last cycle and AF came two days later. So… I don’t have my hopes up this month.

Post # 218
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
happy2bee:  yay!!! FX soooo hard for us 🙂 

View original reply
aquarius_91:  
View original reply
DuckInBlue:  I see them for both of you!!! Congrats!! FX they get darker and you have a great pregnancy 🙂 

View original reply
jessc27:  hey girl! Any luck with positives on your cheapies yet??  My wondfo was positive today, so looking like I will O on Tuesday, CD 22. 

Does anyone know…does my ovulating so late mean my eggs are not great quality at that point?

Post # 219
322 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
MissB15:  Congrats to you!!!! Those are definitely not squinters 🙂 Happy and healthy 9 months!

Well, I ran out of Wondfos, so I tried testing with a First Response today (not early result.) I didn’t see much of anything, maybe the faintest shadow of a line. Then I realized that FF has me down to start AF tomorrow, but my last few cycles have been 37-38 days long, which would put me at Thursday. So I don’t know when I O’d or when AF is due, and it’s driving me nuts!

The only thing making me think I might be pregnant other than those faint Wondfos (because I’ve been worrying about chemical pregnancy) is that I am EXHAUSTED and I have no AF symptoms. By now I always have spotting and cramping, and I’m usually only tired one day leading up to AF. So far all I’ve had are some ovulation-like cramps and a sharper pain on the lower left side. I’ve also been napping almost daily for a week straight.

So who knows, we’ll see! 🙂

Post # 220
1451 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Ohhavok:  I think for some people but I don’t think its a for sure thing.  That’s what my doctor told me but she didn’t define what that meant.  How late was too late.? I O around CD28 which she said is too late

Post # 221
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

View original reply
Ohhavok:  Thank you!  I was able to confirm today with a digital and am in nervous happy shock that this one sticks!  It feels like we’ve been trying forever since my m/c in October.  FX that all goes well!

View original reply
MissB15: and Aquarius_91: Good luck to both of you – we’ll be due date buddies, hopefully!

Post # 222
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
happy2bee:  I seem to O most frequently on CD 22 (I have once before on CD 21 so far from temping). I just keep reading conflicting things 🙁 

Post # 223
319 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
bubbycakes:  I got a bfp at the tail end of April and I’ve been (in)patiently waiting for someone to start a January board! I have an appt on Wednesday so if no one starts it by then, I will

Post # 224
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

View original reply
MissB15:  Congrats, that’s definitely  BFP. I’m so happy for you…praying that you have a happy and healthy pregnancy.

View original reply
DuckInBlue:  Congratulations on the wonderful news, such great news on mothers day weekend.

View original reply
aquarius_91: It sounds like we’re experiencing very similar sympotms, SF was suppose to be here on Friday and nothing. I had a tinge of red in my CM (TMI–I KNOW) but nothing else. I’ve been taking the cheapie pregnancy tests but no faint lines. Sigh — this has never happened before. But I’ll be keeping my FX for you-make sur eyou update us.

Post # 225
322 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
BreezyBride24:  Isn’t it so frustrating?! I’ll be looking for your updates too – good luck!

The topic ‘MAY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors