(Closed) MAY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 226
12 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2016

A little late, but I figured I would join in.

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 24/22

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 13

Ovulation Date: CD 14 (Tommorow!!)

POAS Date: May 22nd

Usual Cycle Length: 27-28 days

Cycles Trying: This is the 1st

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals, opk, BD timing

For Fun: I don’t really have a go to, but I usually only ever make desserts to bring! And it is usually just the best thing I have seen on Pinterest recently.

Post # 227
197 posts
Blushing bee

I ovulated late, so I will have to bump my POAS date back to the 15th. I am only 10 dpo today, and as cliche as it it to test on MD I tested… twice. Early morning I thought I saw what could have been a squinter and late afternoon I was more certain. I would just like to be sure before I go prancing up to DH.

I have had a really weird chart so far this month. Small dip on 4dpo, which seemed early, but it is possible. Temp. Shot back up and has been level within a couple hundredths for nearly a week… and it climbed again. Hoping I continue the trend. Either way my hormones have stabilized which makes me so happy… baby or no baby.

Post # 230
1799 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Ohhavok:  NO! Not even a second line! 5 straight days of high fertility on the clearblue digital but no second line on the cheapie and barely any EWCM either.  I am CD15 which is my usual O date but no real sign of her yet and I’m getting tired! We ahev only missed one day int he High fertility range and I’m tired haha. What days will you hit? Have you had good timing?I dont think Oing that late is a bad thing.. From what I have read your egg only releases when it is mature enough and your lining should be well and good by then.  TTC is all about overanalysing I think. I am freaking out that my vitamins etc are causing me to ovulate late lol.

Post # 231
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Still no AF and still getting negative tests! I bought a FRER today so I’ll take that in the morning.  I had a miscarriage almost 2 years ago,  and for that I didn’t get my positive test until AF was a week late,  so who knows.  

I think I’m finally going to start temping next cycle.  I feel like I clearly have no idea when I’m actually ovulating.  Any tips? And should you take opks in the morning? Or does it really not matter?

Post # 232
137 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
littledodge:  I was taking opks at all times of day. More so after id been testing for weeks and was starting to get really frustrated and testing 2-3 times per day. I finally got a positive on cd 42 in the morning. Was so shocked Itested again right away with new pee and that was positive too. I had positives from Friday morning till Sunday evening I think, so my original paranoia about missing my positive was not necessary. Everyone is different but I had no problem getting a positive in the morning. If I’m out this month it will be nice not worrying constantly about missing it, but I think I will temp too because I’ve been spotting on and off since 2dpo and have no idea what my body is up to!

Post # 233
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
jessc27:  I did the same thing last month!!! I was taking vitamin b complex, vitamin c, EPO, and prenatal and I O’ed late (it was my first month taking vitamin c and vitamin b complex the entire month). I ended up only O’ing late by a day, but I still thought it was the vitamins lol BUT, i’m O’ing the  same day this cycle, so probably not. I feel you on the getting tired 🙁 I am 98% sure I will O on tuesday, and if so, we’ll have O-3, 0-2, 0-1, and O. We were planning on BD’ing this morning before work, but we were both so tired and I work from home on Monday’s…so DH is just gonna come home for lunch and we will lol. I hope you get your dang lines soon!!!! I know how frustrating it is to wait and not know when it’s coming!

Post # 234
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

View original reply
aquarius_91:  Ugh tell me about it. I decided to BD with DH last night to get AF started and it worked like a charm. Now I can officially be on to the next month. Hopefully the line on your tests get darker!

Post # 235
1444 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
littledodge: Ohh how our bodies play all these games when we are paying special attention to them. I hope AF comes soon or you get a BFP so you’re not stuck in that weird limbo stage. I have no tips about ovulation, as I can’t be particulaly sure whether or not I am–we’re just going with the flow for now and BD 3 times a week–or at least trying.

View original reply
Ohhavok:  Thanks for sharing the tips for bosting the EWCM! Good luck this month, I’ve been following your story and I am so hoping this is your month. Especially since you and your hubby are doing your due diligence to BD at the right time!!

Post # 236
2762 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Omg omg omg.

I see a faint line on a FRER. SQUINTEEEEERRRRR! 

Im gonna go get a digital one but…OMG! This would have been our 9th cycle!

Post # 237
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
BreezyBride24:  Hmmm I might have to try that! The limbo is the worst lol

View original reply
MrsHarryDresden:  I see it!! FX it gets darker, and congrats!

Post # 239
1444 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
MrsHarryDresden:  I see the 2nd line as well–I hope it gets darker tomorrow .

View original reply
aquarius_91: Yeah, let me know if it works out for you! This is such an odd month to say the least, hopefully the next few go smoother because I definitely got questioned about why AF hadn’t come. On Sunday I got summoned to POAS by DH lol (it was negative).

Post # 240
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
MrsHarryDresden:  I see it!!!! FX for you!!!! 😀

The topic ‘MAY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors