(Closed) MAY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 46
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
JMer711:  didn’t roll call but came in to check on you today. I’m sorry girl. BFN’s suck no matter when they come. How was anniversary trip?!

Post # 47
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
EL2101:  It was great! I was a little disappointed because DH brought DSD with us, after we’ve talked about making our anniversary trip a yearly time for just the two of us. But we talked about it and he promised to make sure we still had some romance and he delivered! The night before we left for our surprise trip with DSD, we took me to this bed and breakfast (in this, like, MANSION) just down the street from us that I’ve always wanted to check out. It had a jacuzzi tub and everything. So after some romance in the tub/room, he took me to a restaurant I’ve been dying to try. Unfortunately, as soon as we got there I started feeling sick — I think travel nerves for the trip coming up the next day — so I barely ate anything and then passed right out as soon as we got back to the room 🙁 The surprise trip the next two days with DSD was to Chapel Hill, NC to visit the UNC campus — his favorite place in the world and his favorite NCAA basketball team. I understood when we got there why he wanted to bring DSD so it was fine and we all had an amazing time and the food there was SO good. But future anniversary trips will be just the two of us 🙂

Post # 48
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
JMer711:  that sounds so nice!! Romance before dinner is totally my style, I always pass out after dinner! Haha. And planning the night before the trip just the two of you shows that alone time was still important which is great!! Did you POAS today?

Post # 49
1310 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
JMer711:  Awwww your trip sounds like it was a lot of fun! I loveeee going to NC! DH’s parents have a second house there, where they usually live half the year, so we love to visit!

View original reply
EL2101:  andddd same here lol. Romancing before dinner is way better, I am out afterwards!

Post # 50
633 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
EL2101:  I did but… strange thing. Yesterday’s test looked like a BFN so I put it off to the side and went about my day. A few hours later I started to feel weird and looked at it just for the heck of it and I could see the slightest hint of a line. When I messed with the contrast and stuff on my phone it made it even more obvious. See below (top untouched, bottom edited): 

But then all tests at various holds after have been BFN, and this morning’s looks like a BFN too:

So unfortunately I think I’m gonna have to chalk yesterday’s up to an evap, although that’s the first time I’ve ever gotten an evap on a Wondfo. Womp womp.

Post # 51
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
JMer711:  dang!! how many dpo are you? maybe it’s still early? one of my friends just got a bfp almost a full week after she expected her period!

Post # 52
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
littledodge:  SAME. I’m like…1DPO and of course I’m already symptom spotting. It’s my first month ttc so I don’t know what to expect! Twinges sound good 🙂

Post # 53
633 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
madger: 11 DPO today, I guess it is possible that it’s just too early. Only time will tell… I am feeling some twinges/crampiness today but who knows if that means anything because it seems to happens every month! AF is due this weekend so we’ll see.

I have an autoimmune disorder (but have been med-free for a year now) and I’m starting to worry that maybe my body is just rejecting any fertilized eggs that try to implant. My doctors have made no such indication about being worried about that — in fact they’ve said they wouldn’t even consider me high risk at this point when I do get pregnant — but sigh… the things that go through your head during TTC…

Post # 54
905 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
JMer711:  I totally agree about “things that run through your head…” I put off having 2 cavities filled for a few months (mostly because I’m a weenie) and was convinced for at least two hours that they were the cause of BFN’s the last few months. I talked myself out of it but man, anxiety!!! Evap on a wondfo? That is a giant bummer!! Technically it’s still early, even though I hate that phrase. Implantation is anywhere from 6-12dpo!!

Post # 55
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
aquarius_91:  I’m 6 DPO right now and I think I just spotted! At least I freaking hope so lol Welcome to the TTC club! This group of ladies are the best! Rant, rave, do whatever you need to, we’re here for you! 🙂 I hope your journey is short, but don’t get discouraged if it’s not! I’m on month 7 now. It’ll happen eventually 🙂

Post # 56
322 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
littledodge:  That’s the time you want spotting! Or so I’ve learned in my last week of TTC research 🙂 I’ve got a good feeling about the May POAS board, hopefully lots of BFPs!

Post # 58
300 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
JMer711: did you test today? 

Post # 59
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Got my test results from my OB today, no issues with my thyroid and they’re confident that I don’t have PCOS, just longer cycles, normal for me I guess! 

Thinking about you today JMer711!

Post # 60
633 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
bloomingflower:  
View original reply
madger:  
View original reply
littledodge:  Thanks ladies!! I tested yesterday after a 4 hour hold and after several hours had a similar suuuuuuuuuper faint line and this morn even more faint but I am pretty sure I can see a tiny hint of something. Just not feeling very optimistic because if it is something more than coincidental evaps, it’s not progressing… My temp also dipped this morn. But I have had a lot of pinching in my abdomen today so maybe I’ve just got a late implanter? Trying to keep at least one positive thought in my head. If my temp goes up tomorrow I’ll test again but if not I’m going to wait until Sun when/if AF is late.

The topic ‘MAY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors