(Closed) MAY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
703 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Can you change my POAS date to 5/12? I finally got a positive OPK. i was worried it wasnt going to O this month. FX!

Post # 62
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Been lurking this board for months now and I’m so excited I finally get to join 🙂

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 26/26

Baby #: 1 🙂

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 1

Ovulation Date: Not sure.  My cycles haven’t been regular and have been super long since I got off BC last summer

POAS Date: not sure but I’ll say around 5/27 for now

Usual Cycle Length: anywhere from 35-52 days.  Last cycle was 52 I’m really hoping that won’t happen again

Cycles Trying: 1 

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPks, prenatal vitamins, eating healthy and exercising

Link to Chart, if any: N/A

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Ok this month I thought with the BBQ and Picnic seasons starting, maybe we can share receipes. It can be any recipe at all but if you have a favorite item that you like to bring to friends homes that may be fun to share. If you do not like to cook, what is your go to items to buy. 

We are always asked to bring buffalo dip. 8 oz cream cheese, about 1 cup ranch, buffalo sauce (we add almost a full bottle of Frank’s but you can do more or less depending on how hot you like it) shredded chicken (we get a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store) and a handful mozzarella. Literally throw it all in a pot and mix it together. 

Post # 63
594 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2017 - France

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 29/29

Baby: #2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD4

Ovulation Date: May 13

POAS Date: May 23

Usual Cycle Length: 24-29

Cycles Trying: First cycle

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): None

FOR FUN THIS MONTH!- My family doesn’t do BBQs or Picnics but when we did have family gatherings my family usually did most if not all the cooking, family always made sure we did the Mac and Cheese and made Tarts.

Post # 64
633 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015 - Anchor Inn, MD

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Please move my POAS date to May 27. AF showed up today 🙁

So frustrating. I just want to check out today and mope, I’m so upset, especially after the glimmer of hope with my super faint Wondfo a couple days ago…

Post # 68
905 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

View original reply
JMer711:  sending you a hug, girl.. Sorry about AF. Time to tear up Friday night with a bottle of wine!

Post # 69
1727 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Hi bees! I thought I would share this with you all! I know this feeling all too well!

Post # 70
43 posts
Newbee

View original reply
JLFinch:  bahahaha. Last month one night we looked at each other, groaned, and said almost in unison “I guess we’d better get busy” – I can totally relate. 

Post # 71
43 posts
Newbee

Well… I just got my monthly margarita night with the hubs… guess that means it’s time to roll call.

Your age/partner’s age: 27/27

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 3

Ovulation Date: 5/11

POAS Date: 5/26

Usual Cycle Length: 28-29 days

Cycles Trying: this will be number 6

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): This month my plan is to do a better job of staying relaxed and hydrated. Other than that, I keep track of CM, take prenatals, and use OPKs

Link to Chart, if any: nope!

FOR FUN THIS MONTH: Grilled pineapple is always a favorite, and involves slicing up a pineapple and grilling it 🙂 – I like easy recipes!

When I lived on the east coast and could get lobster for like 5-6 dollars a pound instead of a bajillion, my favorite dip to make was a cream cheese lobster dip. I took an 8 oz package of cream cheese, boiled a lobster and diced it up, minced and sauteed half an onion to soften it (or sometimes just used green onions, to avoid cooking), mixed it all together, and served with pita chips. Summers where I lived weren’t always the warmest, so sometimes I would put it in a ramekin and warm it up – it was really great that way too. It was a nice way to use leftover lobster, which I only wish I could say now living in the middle of the country.

Post # 72
838 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Okay okay, I said I wouldn’t roll call this month, but whatevs. Superstition be damned!

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 30/42

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD24/9DPO according to FF, but I’m thinking I O’d later and actually am 4DPO.

Ovulation Date: FF is saying CD15 but my temps are all over the place, so either CD15 or CD20 is my guess (April 21 or 26)

POAS Date: I’m going to say May 7 because I’m doubting FF, so basing it on my average cycle length lately

Usual Cycle Length: 29-32 days

Cycles Trying: This is 4.

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): Lots of BD (my poor husband), vitamin D supplements this cycle.

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63bf5f

View original reply
JLFinch:  
View original reply
lady lightning:  Lol, my poor DH said this cycle “This is SO note as fun as I thought it would be.” (and he was dissapointed because DD wasn’t planned and so we never really go to try). We’ve BD’d so much this cycle that I’m not sure there are any swimmers left, lol.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by  TammieRei.
Post # 73
712 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/29

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 5DPO

Ovulation Date: CD21

POAS Date: Hoping AF holds out so I can POAS on 5/5

Usual Cycle Length: Last month was 26 days, but only 6 days of luteal phase. 

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): I had an appt with my OBGYN about my short luteal phase and i’m going to try for 2 more months to naturally extend it myself before we look into it further. OPKS, temping, charting, B6, C, fish oil, evening primrose oil and red raspberry leaf tea (before O), prenatals and progesterone cream after O. I have a good feeling it’s working! I normally spot heavy from the day after O, but so far no spotting at all except for O day tinged pink CM. Now CM is creamy and i’m so happy for that!

Link to Chart, if any:

Post # 74
1451 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
JLFinch:  I shared that with DH we both laughed

Post # 75
100 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/27

Baby #: 1 🙂

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 20/1 DPO

Ovulation Date: Pretty sure yesterday, 4/29

POAS Date: Probably 5/12 if I can commit to waiting that long!

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days, pretty regular

Cycles Trying: 2

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): OPks, prenatal vitamins, temping, charting, CM monitoring

FOR FUN THIS MONTH! – Usually I make guacamole 🙂

The topic ‘MAY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors