(Closed) MAY 2016 POAS BOARD

posted 5 years ago in TTC
Post # 125
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Wow that looks so beautiful and serene! 

Post # 127
329 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Well ladies… I’m pretty sure this is not our month. DH had some work stuff going on so we only BDed one day during FW. I know there is still a tiny chance but last month our timing was perfect and nada, so I am not very hopeful. 

On another note, anybody taking vitex? My friend sent me this link.

Vitex… Fertility Super Herb?

I’m thinking of picking some up next time I’m at Whole Foods. 

Post # 127
48 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

It’s the little things when ttc right? I had a Dr appt a few weeks ago just a physical and the Dr mentioned to test and make sure I am ovulating since it’s been a few months of ttc and had been on BC the last 10 years prior to trying. so I have been temping and taking OPKs this month and got my first positive tonight! Yay! Now I’m curious to see what my Temps do.. also my cycles have been about 25 days and today is day 15 so my luteal phase is only 10 days or less so hopefully that doesn’t cause any issues.. anyone else have this?? I’m pretty pumped about the positive OPK though!

Post # 128
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Hi ladies not sure if this is the right place, but DH and I were invited to go out for Drinks this weekend and i’m not sure if i should drink or not?? we are TTC but i’m not sure if i am even pregnant so is it ok if i do have drinks or am i best not to drink at all during TTC?? Thanks!!!

Post # 129
233 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

View original reply
bloomingflower:  hey can you please take me off for May. AF arrived today which would have been CD38/14DPO. the length of my cycles means i may as well move into the June POAS board haha

Post # 130
1309 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
dresswithasmile:  Yay for positive’s!!! My LP is 10 days long, AF usually comes day 11….I worry about it, but I’ve read/heard mixed things. It’s borderline too short, but not like awfully short. I still would prefer it be longer hahaha, but I wouldn’t immediately assume you’ll have issues because of it…I think 7-9 day LP’s are when dr’s get concerned. get to BD’ing 😉

View original reply
hello123456:  I personally try to avoid drinking during my TWW as much as possible, but if we have something planned and go out, I will have maybe 2 drinks and milk them. That’s just me though!

Post # 131
1444 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Paradise Gardens

View original reply
bloomingflower:  Thanks for sharing that beautiful picture. It seems absoultely breathtaking and so serene.

Post # 133
886 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2012

View original reply
hello123456:  There are many people who are team “drink til it’s pink” because technically you aren’t pregnant until the embryo implants and the umbilical cord isn’t even formed for a couple weeks after that so there is no blood/alcohol shared with the fetus yet. However, there are also many who stop drinking the entire time they are TTC. Partially for health, partially because drinking can affect BBT (if they are charting) but also to get people used to the idea of them as non-drinkers so that turning down a drink doesn’t give them away in early pregnancy. 

So it’s up to you. But there is definitely nothing wrong with drinking in moderation if you aren’t even ready to POAS yet. 

Post # 134
2596 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

View original reply
hello123456:  Agreed. I think It’s a personal choice. I’ve definitely scaled back my drinking for TTC. DH and I are craft beer drinkers (yum) but I always feel a twinge of guilt when I want a drink. I switched to wine; maybe a glass or two a week. Wine would be a good choice when you’re out with friends because it’s typically a drink to be enjoyed slowly and you’ll likely not drink as much. 

Post # 135
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Tested this morning, a day early, giant negative. Not even a possible evap lol I would love to just curl up in a ball and bawl my eyes out. I mean I guess you’re not out until you’re out, but I’m feeling out. After I took the test this morning I couldn’t even bring myself to tell my DH. He gets his hopes up even more than I do. I just don’t get it, we’re both so young and healthy. *sorry, mini pitty party for me today*

The topic ‘MAY 2016 POAS BOARD’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors