May 2017 Bees – How's the Planning Going?!

posted 1 year ago in May 2017
Post # 32
127 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - the garden house, seattle

eleven days and i am overwhelmed. there’s so much last-minute stuff, and sunday i am leaving for a four-day work conference i could not get out of. (when we chose hte date, i was under the impression the conference was this week). i don’t think i’m going to have a makeup trial because when? tomorrow i am getting my hair dyed in oil-slick colors. my last fitting was sunday, so the dress is good, and i finally found shoes and a headband. we finalized the cake and the catering this weekend. i am just so stressed between work and the wedding; i’ve been telling people that work distracts me from wedding planning and then at home the wedding planning keeps me from thinking about work.

Post # 33
458 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - The Summit Country Day School Chapel/The Hilton Netherland Plaza Hall of Mirrors

I have 4 days to go. Totally unreal! Finalized all my counts and had my final discussion with the florist today. It’s almost here!

Post # 34
323 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017

LunaLake raining cats and dogs… Just utterly devastated

Post # 35
3014 posts
Sugar bee

4 days to go! Total chaos here getting everything in order with the vendors…but I am pumped. BRING IT ON!

Post # 36
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2017 - Northern Territory, Australia

13 days to go! Feeling pretty calm. Lots to do but I have it sorted 🙂 

Leave a comment

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors