(Closed) May 2017 Mamas!

posted 4 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 241
505 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
LLEU :  I have my first actual appt one week from today too! (First was just pregnancy confirmation but they snuck in a sonogram too 🙂 Very excited! No weekend plans for me, what about you?

Nausea has waned for me over the last few days thankfully, but still comes back with a vengeance at least once a day. It has been replaced by BLOATING in the worst way. At times I can’t even sit down with my pants buttoned!! 

Post # 242
6 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2010

How far along are you? 9w2d

What’s your estimated due date: May 2nd

How many cycles trying? We were going to start trying in September but on a whim we decided to try once in August and it worked.  

When did you get your BFP?

Post a picture of your first BFP if you want! 

Who have you told? DH, my family, and a couple of friends 

When do you plan on telling more people? 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I was so shocked that I actually got pregnant that quickly that I just showed DH the pregnancy test

Any symptoms yet? I’m finally getting over the all day queasiness  

What are you most excited about/for? 

When is your first appt? I actually had my second appointment today 

For fun – Who are you most excited to tell besides your SO? I’ve basically told all the important people so most of the excitement is over. I am excited to find a good way to announce on Facebook though 

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/may-2017-mamas/#ixzz4Lfe6Rg2W

Post # 243
2309 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

My bday is 5/7 so I hope some of you have your babies then. Just saying. It is a great day! 🙂 

Post # 244
619 posts
Busy bee

Bees, I have my first appointment tomorrow at 9w6d and I’m so crazy nervous..! 

What were/are your symptoms? So far the light cramping and breast tenderness has subsided. I’m much more tired than I can remember being, the food aversions are real- I can’t handle strong or heavy flavors that I used to enjoy like Mexican, Itallian, and Thai food. I’m finally coming around to eating fruit again, but the thought if yogurt and granola (former breakfast staples) make my stomach turn. Besides some isolated nausea, I haven’t been sick- which is okay by me. And the end of the day bloating! My goodness!  

Post # 246
847 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

View original reply
Cote1590 :  I had my first ultrasound today and my due date is May 12! 🙂

Post # 248
1050 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Hi ladies… glad to read that some of you have had some ultrasounds that are looking good! I’m currently 8w5d and I’m experiencing minimal symptoms still. My breast soreness has been here since the beginning although it’s really not that bad. But, my nausea has pretty much gone away this week which makes me super nervous. I never really had nausea too bad to begin with, but it was definitely there for 2 weeks or so and now it’s pretty much gone. Has this happened to anyone else? I’m sure everything is fine, but I don’t have an appointment for another week and a half.

Post # 250
1050 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
Cote1590 :  That’s great! I actually talked to my aunt yesterday (she’s a midwife) and she calmed me down. My mom never really had many symptoms either so hopefully I’ll be lucky like her. Of course, I woke up this morning feeling queasy though. I guess I’ll just have to try and enjoy my good days. I had a dating ultrasound at 6 weeks and we saw the heartbeat. My next appointment is Oct. 20th and I get to listen to the heartbeat.. can’t come soon enough!

Post # 253
1 posts
Wannabee

View original reply
Cote1590 :  

Hello there, I am new to all of this but was told there may be a Facebook page you all use instead of the board? If so, can I please be added to that group? I wasn’t sure how to post in the May 2017 mamas group. I am very excited to have a place to go with ladies going through the same thing as me! We are due May 24th! 

Thanks! 

Katie 

The topic ‘May 2017 Mamas!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors