(Closed) May 2017 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 496
1892 posts
Buzzing bee

And after I typed that AF finally decided to show…. 

Post # 498
9416 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2016

View original reply
MargaritaVille :  sorry bee πŸ™ @MsGinkgo makes a good point though–you can start temping and have a way better idea of what’s going on here on in!  FX this cycle is more typical and under 35 days long!

Post # 499
1385 posts
Bumble bee

A blinding white BFN this evening on a FRER (7 1/2 hour hold). I will test with with fmu tomorrow and if still BFN will leave for a couple of days – possibly until AF is actually late (due Sunday). Will see how much self control I have! 

Post # 500
9416 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
littlebuzz :  im impressed you could have a 7.5 hour hold during the day.. I can’t even manage that overnight!

Post # 501
1910 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
littlebuzz :  Do you know how long you LP is? WHen is AF due? There is still hope πŸ™‚

View original reply
MsGinkgo :  That’s great!!!!! That would be a fun holiday weekend surprise πŸ™‚

View original reply
FutureMrsGrabs :  How long is your cycle usually? DPO7 could be IB.

Post # 502
1910 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MsGinkgo :  Yes, temp tomorrow it may drop past it.

Post # 503
1910 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
ambernicole22 :  Hey thats good!!! I am shocked they havent had Darling Husband go for an SA yet. Did you have to do any other tests? 

View original reply
MargaritaVille :  I highly recommend temping. If you have any questions there is a charters board a lot of us belong to. Good luck!

View original reply
EllyAnne :  Oh no πŸ™ Try to enjoy  your anniversary!

Post # 504
1892 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
MsGinkgo :  
View original reply
amanda1988 :  
View original reply
mama2bee71 :  Thanks, ladies. After I typed that I called and made a new patient appointment with an OB suggested by a friend. I have my appointment next Wednesday. I’m just getting super frustrated and worn down. I swear each PMS is getting worse and my moods are even more erratic. I’m clearly stressing myself out. Maybe after I meet with the OB I’ll bow out for a bit and get my shit together. My body might need a break.

Post # 505
9416 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

View original reply
MargaritaVille :  I hope your appointment goes well.  <3

Post # 506
1385 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
amanda1988 :  I generally don’t have to pee much, but yeah it was a bit ridiculous! And mainly because by train was 40 mins delayed! I was pretty much dying by the time I reach the bathroom, lol  

View original reply
mama2bee71 :  Going by OPKs last few months I’ve estimated my LP to be between 12-14 days. AF is due Sunday, absolute latest Tuesday. So today could be anything from 8dpo-10dpo if it’s a ‘regular’ cycle. I don’t temp, so therein lies all the estimation. I absolutely see the benefits in temping, I’m just worried I will find it stressful. 

Post # 507
667 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
MargaritaVille :  I’m so sorry for your experience! Long cycles really suck, all the waiting and hoping for nothing is so disappointing πŸ™ I do really hope that you get some support from OB next week!

I can’t remember who mentioned their struggle with a depressive partner, but as someone with a depressive family member, I can only imagine how hard this is in the challenging time of TTC πŸ™

Post # 508
1385 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
mama2bee71 :  oh and I got EWCM on CD11 this cycle and my usual ov pains for the next couple of days! Hence why I’m leaning towards thinking it was a regular cycle. 

Post # 509
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
MargaritaVille :  

I feel your pain; I don’t have any advice just to commiserate together. Long cycles are the worst, sometimes I feel like I’m prying just to have 1 chance per month not even for my BFP.

My last cycle was 75 days, and now I’m on CD30 without any fertile sign, Gosh this is so frustrating I feel like I’m going to lose my mind.

*Hugs*

Post # 510
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

View original reply
slomotion :  I totally feel my OV pains, it last a few hours and comes with other Too Much Information symptoms lol.

The topic ‘May 2017 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors