Sorry my phone won’t let me un-bold!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4w2d

What is your estimated due date? May 9th

What baby # is this? 2!

How many cycles trying? 1 NTNP and 1 trying

When did you get your BFP? Thursday, Aug 30th

Who have you told? Only hubby and I know

When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet! Probably family around 7-8 weeks depending on how things go

How did you tell your partner? He actually read the test 😂

Any symptoms yet? Not really, maybe a little nausea 

What are you most excited about? Honestly it hasn’t really hit me yet! I’m excited to experience pregnancy again, and also happy our family is growing!

When is your first apt? Not sure, I need to call the doc after the holiday 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely!

Post # 4
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Yay for May babies! I’d love to join a Facebook group whenever it’s up and running. My September 2015 group is the absolute best and I’m excited to do it all again!

How far along are you?  4 weeks 3 days
What is your estimated due date? May 9
What baby # is this? #2! My son will be 2 this month.
How many cycles trying? 1
When did you get your BFP? Monday the 28th
Who have you told? Just my husband and my September 2015 WB Facebook group
When do you plan on telling more people? Not sure yet. Last time we waited the whole 12 weeks to even tell our families. This time we may tell family a bit earlier, maybe after the first appointment. Will definitely wait until at least 12 weeks to announce at large.
How did you tell your partner? I put a big brother shirt on our son and waited for him to notice.
Any symptoms yet? Currently breast/nipple tenderness, a bit of abdominal pressure, and getting up at least once every night to pee 😒 The whole week after I ovulated, I was super tired and craving chocolate, but that has subsided now. It was cool though because I pretty much knew I was pregnant before I tested.
What are you most excited about? Seeing my son become a big brother, squishy newborn baby snuggles.
When is your first appt? Haven’t called yet but it’ll probably be around 8 weeks.
Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes, asap this time! Last time we were on the fence about being team green. We had the genetic testing done but asked them not to tell us the sex. I really thought/hoped it was a girl and was calling him “she” the whole time. We finally decided to find out at the anatomy scan and I was legitimately disappointed for 2-3 days after finding out he was a boy. I’m so glad we didn’t wait until he was born! We’re only planning on having 2 kids, so I want to be able to come to terms with never having a daughter (if that’s the case) early in the pregnancy so I can get over it and get excited about having another boy and enjoy the rest of the pregnancy!

Post # 5
1263 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

How far along are you?  3w 5d

What is your estimated due date? May 14th

What baby # is this? 3

How many cycles trying? 4th cycle. Darling Husband was on testosterone shots for a couple years (went off them a month or two ago) and I have diminished ovarian reserve so we didn’t really think it would happen right now but we are pleasantly surprised!

When did you get your BFP? Two days ago

Who have you told? My husband, my best friend and her husband, and my WB Facebook group for my youngest son

When do you plan on telling more people? Around 10-12 weeks. I have had two miscarriages and one ectopic before, the most recent MC being in January so we are being pretty cautious.

How did you tell your partner? I told him I had something to show him and showed him my pregnancy test lol. 

Any symptoms yet? Kind of crampy, lower back pain, tired, irritable 

What are you most excited about? Seeing my youngest son become a big brother

When is your first appt? I am seeing my RE right now since I have history of MC and ectopic, I get my second set of blood work done Tuesday Sept 5 and then maybe we will schedule my first US.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yep! But we might keep it a secret. I have two boys already and although I am totally fine with having another boy, I really don’t want to deal with people’s comments/sympathy if we find out it’s another boy.  

Post # 6
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  4w3d

What is your estimated due date?  May 9th

What baby # is this? 1

How many cycles trying? I lost count, approximately a year and a half of inconsistant cycles. 

When did you get your BFP? Last Sunday (August 27th)

Who have you told? My husband, sister in law and a close friend who is my naturopath. We are planning on telling our parents this weekend because we are terrible at keeping secrets but will then wait until 12 weeks to tell everyone else.

When do you plan on telling more people? After 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I ran downstairs with the positive test and showed him lol

Any symptoms yet? Mild nausea on and off, sore boobs and exhaustion. 

What are you most excited about? EVERYTHING! This is our first child and I can’t wait!!

When is your first appt? September 18th

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!

Post # 8
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  3w 5d

What is your estimated due date? 16 May

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? Had a mmc in June at 8 weeks, first proper cycle since 

When did you get your BFP? This am

Who have you told? My husband and bee group from my son

When do you plan on telling more people? A cpl weeks

How did you tell your partner? It’s Father’s Day so I attached it to a bit of paper saying happy Father’s Day, can’t wait to meet you in may

Any symptoms yet? I’ve been craving chocolate for the last week to really hoped it was a symptom but thought it was stress eating, hot flushes, cramps, discharge.

What are you most excited about? DS being a big brother he’s the most loving little guy and is so good with my friends baby

When is your first appt? Next week I reckon 

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Definitely 

i am SO nervous about another mc and cried when I told Darling Husband. Feeling super emotional and really hope I get to hang around with you all!

Post # 9
2 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: September 2014

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you?  5.5 weeks

What is your estimated due date? May 2nd

What baby # is this? 1 

How many cycles trying? 1

When did you get your BFP? August 23rd

Who have you told? Hubby and our parents

When do you plan on telling more people? After 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? I had him open the box and read the test–I knew the result

Any symptoms yet? Some fatigue, intermittent cramping

What are you most excited about? Getting to 12 weeks and it finally feeling real!

When is your first appt? Sept 21st

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Absolutely! Was the first thing hubby asked lol

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/may-2018-babies/#ixzz4rYsuyePo

Post # 10
497 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2010

Also interested in a facebook group 🙂

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 4w-ish

What is your estimated due date? May 10th

What baby # is this? 2

When did you get your BFP? August 25th

Who have you told? Just husband and September 2015 group

When do you plan on telling more people? Undecided, leaning towards 12 weeks for family and maybe later for others. We shall see.

How did you tell your partner? I laughed and said “we’ll it looks more positive than negative” because I wasn’t expecting a bfp so soon after getting my BC out.

Any symptoms yet? Don’t think so.

What are you most excited about? Siblings! Baby wearing again.

When is your first appt? Oct 26

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Haven’t really talked about it but probably

Post # 11
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’d love a Facebook group!

ROLL CALL:

How far along are you? 5+1

What is your estimated due date? May 5th

What baby # is this? 1

When did you get your BFP? 8/22

Who have you told? My husband, our parents, some close friends

When do you plan on telling more people? Maybe after we have the first ultrasound, we’ll play it by ear

How did you tell your partner? I had onesies from his favorite sports team I gave him after I saw the positive

Any symptoms yet? I’m tired all the time and starting to get some nausea

What are you most excited about? Holding my baby and being a mom

When is your first appt? 9/25

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? Yes!

Post # 13
314 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Pollywog :  thanks. I’ll join after my first doc appt next week just in case.

are a few of you from the same sept 15 group? 

Post # 14
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Mrs2b2014 :  So far just jenspadiva : and me from September 2015. We had the same due date last time!

Post # 15
120 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

How far along are you?  4w0d

What is your estimated due date? May 7 ( my mom’s bday)

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 3

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday, Sep.3

Who have you told? Both of the grandma’s, my sister, DHs brother 

When do you plan on telling more people? After 12 weeks

How did you tell your partner? He wanted to have some beers yesterday with me but I had a gut feeling that i shouldn’t.  Took a quick strip test with positive results.  Granted, it expired in 2014 So Darling Husband went and got a new pack.  2 positive tests later and Darling Husband lost his craft beer buddy for 9 months.  Lol

Any symptoms yet? Little nausea and sore boobs

What are you most excited about? Seeing my 4yo girl be a big sister!

When is your first appt? Probably end of September.   I have to call tomorrow.

Are you planning on finding out the baby’s gender? For sure! 

Would love to be added to the FB group.  I still keep in touch with my Feb.2014 mommas!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors