-bridesmaids

-wedding dress

-honeymoon deposit

still so much more to do though!

Post # 4
144 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

Neither of us have been to Italy so that’s where we will be heading.  We will be spending 3 days in Rome then a 7 day NCL cruise that is mostly Italy ports with a stop in Spain and France.   What about you?

Post # 5
21 posts
Newbee

May 2018 here too! So far booked:

• Venue which includes catering
  • Photographer
  • Videpgrapher
  • Limo
  • Blocked off hotel rooms for guests
  • Chapel for ceremony
  • Asked Officiant
  • Hair and Makeup
  • Purchased Invitations
  • Photo Booth
  • DJ for Reception
  • Musicians for Ceremony
  • Ordered Wedding Dress
  • Askes Bridesmaids and discusses their dresses
  • Purchased Shoes
  • Ordered and Received our Wedding Bands
  • Sent Save the Dates

We’ve been engaged 11 months already so had plenty of time to plan. We’re also doing the Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend so giving guests advanced notice. Looking forward to what’s left in these last 7 months. Oh and also booked hotel for honeymoon but not flights yet as we’re hoping the prices go down a little.

Post # 6
1039 posts
Bumble bee

I am doing the Sunday of memorial day weekend as well. Most things done, just looking at rings and the men are looking at suits after Christmas.

Booked honeymoon in europe! Visiting Germany, Switzerland, and Italy.

Post # 7
144 posts
Blushing bee

eurasianbee :  We may just cross paths! lol

Post # 8
1039 posts
Bumble bee

To be more specific:

Venue for ceremony/reception booked.
Venue includes cake/catering/alcohol
Photographer booked
Engagement shoot done
Officiant booked
DJ booked
Hair and Makeup booked
Purchased Invitations
Wedding Dress, veil, shoes, garter bought
Bridesmaids bought dresses
Bridesmaids’ gifts and day of accessories bought
Wedding Band for me bought, not Fiance yet
Sent Save the Dates
Wedding website is live
Engagement party held
Honeymoon to Europe booked
Centerpieces made

Upcoming is cake tasting in a few weeks.

We’ve been engaged since July 2016 so everything was done a while ago and got to enjoy the summer.

Post # 9
460 posts
Helper bee

I think we have most things done apart from cake, and ironing out florals/decor. I still have to get my wedding accessories too! Oh and we need to pick our wedding bands!

We are also going to Europe for our honeymoon which I am super excited about!! We have the flights booked and one hotel so far so we need to get on that! 

Post # 10
709 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - Farm

So far we have booked the following

• Venue
  • Catering which includes, wedding cake, servers & bartender
  • Photographer
  • Videpgrapher
  • Officiant
  • Makeup
  • Ordered STD’s which will go out this month.
  • DJ for Ceremony & Reception
  • Wedding Dress
  • Bridesmaids and dresses
  • Purchased Shoes
  • Booked honeymoon hotel but not flights.
  • Purchased ceremony and reception debor (DIY projects)
Post # 11
137 posts
Blushing bee

Engaged on October 25th. Wedding and honeymoon are planned and booked: location, officiant, photographer, hair and make up, dress, shoes etc. all done.

May 1st on Maui. 

I have until April to decide which bouquet I want and I am not quite sure how I want my hair. My Fiance needs pants but the summer collection won’t come out till mid/end of November. Those are the last decisions to make. Oh and rings. I am in Germany right now and they don’t cater to my band wishes. Have to wait till I get to the states (and NY) to purchase the bands. We will have matching plain white gold bands due to Jewish tradition but I want a 2tcw enternity band as my main band. Everything is way (!!!) cheaper in the states. So I will have to wait another 3 month before I can adress this issue. 

Oh and maybe someone can help me out. I have an off the rack outlet store dress which fits me like a glove (I had a huge selection in Germany due to being a size 2 and them having thousands of brand dresses in that size for laughable prizes) but it still needs to be shortened. How does that work in the states? How expensive is it? Here they want 40€/hour which I find way to expensive for just shortening a relatively plain dress (no lace but 5 layers)

Post # 12
2 posts
Wannabee

Hi Everyone!

I’m new here! I am May 19! So far I’ve done:

• Venue for ceremony
  • Venue for the reception
  • Photographer
  • Videographer
  • Save the dates out
  • DJ and live music for cocktail hour
  • Hair and Makeup
  • Wedding Dress
  • Bridesmaids bought dresses
  • Honeymoon booked
  • Florist Booked
  • Hotel blocked booked
  • Transportation booked

Now on to deciding where to print my invites, groom and groomsmen tux rentals, bridal accessories, finalizing flowers, and probably a million other things I probably forgot!

Post # 14
1542 posts
Bumble bee

Woot, I’m happy to join you all. The Fiance and I spoke over the weekend and we’ve settled on marrying May 4. Ugh, yes the first think my brother said was May the forth be with you, grrr. We aren’t Star Wars fans, but timing wise it makes sense.

We’re having our private wedding with immediate family on Friday, the 4th, and we’ll have a brunch reception at 10:30 on May 5.  

We want a very informal reception in a church gym(what can I say, I like free). We’re looking at breakfast caterers and are forgoing dancing at the moment. We verified Saturday availability and the only one booked at the church gym is the 19th. We just need to pick which church gym, some are bigger than others in our area. That’s our goal for this week, finalizing honeymoon plans and deciding which gym we want to book. Waiting to hear back from photographer confirming her availability. I also already have my dress.

In any case, good luck bees! May is just around the corner.

Post # 15
709 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2018 - Farm

Hello Everyone, we have 4 months and a few days/weeks  to go until its our wedding day. Time is flying by and I’m starting to feel like OMG, I’m getting married this year. We can officially say that we are getting marreid this year. We have everything covered my fiance’ still has to determine his attire and the grooms attire.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors