May 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 422
2171 posts
Buzzing bee

hafh2016 :  Hopefully, you’re able to get some good answers once you run some test. FX your doctor can help you start ovulating!

Post # 423
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

NicoleLyn1218 :   larissakay :  Thanks!!! I’m realllllllllly ready for all this trying to count for something! We’re still doing the best we can to TTC in case we get a lucky break but I’m really hoping to get on some ovulation meds soon πŸ™‚

Post # 424
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

NicoleLyn1218 :  I evidently can’t figure out how to post a picture. It doesn’t matter. It’s definitely negative.

I’m extremely frustrated now. I took another digital when I woke up this afternoon and it showed high fertility again. That makes 9 days of high fertility with no peak when the doctor said I should have ovulated Saturday or Sunday. I called to see if they would do another ultrasound to see what happened to that follicle that was supposed to look great. They’re supposed to be calling back tomorrow. The problem is, I’m in a training class tomorrow afternoon and all day Wednesday. I’m going to have to call first thing in the morning. Unfortunately, that will put me with no sleep for about 32 hours before I can go to bed again tomorrow night.

Post # 426
1117 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

angel_baby_12_9 :  so sorry lady! There are few things more frustrating than not O’ing when you should! FX the doc has some answers. πŸ˜• oh – and my pic didn’t post yesterday either. I think there’s something off with the site.

hafh2016 :  sorry lady, that’s so frustrating πŸ˜• That chart is wacky! I forget, do you usa Ava? I can never interpret those charts. 

Well, so much for B6 / B12. My temp plummeted this morning. I have no idea why it does this to me but it’s really unnerving. I really wish I could take it!! Argh. I’m just going to throw them out this time. I don’t want to be tempted again!

Post # 427
1460 posts
Bumble bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  That’s the plan- can’t stop trying until the dr says so πŸ˜‰ My temp went up today but only slightly, so I’m sure it was nothing :/

Post # 428
1420 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

happileebee : haha I’ll take a high score in just about anything! We’ve gotten Good all the other months TTC.

Mrs.MackenzieS :  the week before o is definitely the hardest for me

hafh2016 :  it looks like you o on CD 23 to me!

RaccoonKitty :  yay to end that awful cycle. Sucks you won’t be with us in May 😬. Ask your doc about pcos meds, I mean they can’t make you ovulate less right?

Post # 429
142 posts
Blushing bee

larissakay :   sleepymelis :  We gotta celebrate the small wins, right?!

AF arrived today. I did have some spotting yesterday on CD13 but I gained a day in my LP! One day of spotting and an extra day? I’ll take it. 

I should O during a particularly busy and stressful week this month so I’m not feeling super hopeful on timing but I’m definitely feeling more zen about things now that I’ve had 4 “regular” cycles in a row. 

Post # 430
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

joybird16 :  Sorry about AF. πŸ™ great attitude moving forward, hopefully you’re able to get some good timing next month. 

Post # 431
308 posts
Helper bee

I had another ultrasound today. Still not entirely sure of the results, but it sounds promising. I’m CD17 and had one follicle that was 17mm and is collapsing and another that is 19mm and HEM (which the nurse said is full of blood so it won’t cyst?). Both on my left ovary and my pelvis has fluid (which is from the collapsing follicle which leads us to believe I ovulated). 

My previous ultrasound was CD 13, 2 dominant follicles on the left side, 18mm and 20mm. 

Saturday, CD 14 I got a positive OPK, and lots and lots of cramping on Sunday evening CD 15.

How does this sound to you ladies? Since only one follicle is visibly collapsing would it be safe to assume that only one of the two reached maturation?

Also, I still have watery CM today, if I ovulated on Sunday should I still have that? Or does the collapsing follicle mean I’m actually ovulating now?

sorry for all the questions, hoping some of you know more then me about this process, and of course I didn’t think about any of these while in the clinic this morning. :/

Post # 432
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’ve been MIA due to an extremely busy few weeks at work. I’m super hopeful for this month! My temps indicate that I definitely O’d and I’m 6 dpo right now! (I’m resisting the urge to POAS and get a BFN right now).  

FF had indicated an earlier fertile window for me at first and kept moving it back so we basically BD’d for 7 straight days. FF has given me a high score for the month, which is a first! 

The wait is painful right now. I wanted to wait until 11 dpo to test, but I realized that’s Mothers Day and it may be too hard to see a BFN that day…the wait is killing me. 

Post # 433
1460 posts
Bumble bee

sleepymelis :  Yes, I use Ava. I find her harder to read but I feel like I’m probably getting more accurate results than I was with temping. Its really nice to not have to wake up and temp at the same time every day!

anev :  That’s what I was hoping but my temps are at/slightly above the coverline now. FF has given me crosshairs without ovulation before, so I’m thinking that may be happening. Who knows?!

Post # 434
308 posts
Helper bee

alawyerbee :  Exciting! Ovulating is a win for me lol. 

If I were you I would test the day before, or after. Good luck!!

Post # 435
174 posts
Blushing bee

Okay, so, the sun went in and I starting temping again this morning at 12dpo and using opks, oh and checking cervical mucus. And to think I had been so chill…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors