May 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 436
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

Peak fertility when I got home this morning! I’m a little worried about our timing because we were too tired to bd on Sunday or Monday, but we managed Friday, Saturday, this morning, and have plans for one more time tomorrow morning.

Post # 437
1457 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

winterroasted :  for your ultrasound, the hemorrhagic follicle is the one you ovulated from (when it ruptures it causes a small bleed, which clots). Once an egg is released any other follicles start to regress (hence the “collapsing” follicle).

Post # 438
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

anev :  ohhhhh!!! That does make sense. The nurse made it seems like the collapsing follicle was the one I ovulated from. Could I have ovulated from both? At Cd13 I had two dominant follicles and the nurse said if I ovulated it would most likely be from both. She told us our chances of multiples would be increased, but I’d rather have 2 babies then no babies!

Post # 439
1457 posts
Bumble bee

winterroasted :  are you on clomid or do twins run in your family? It’s not the “norm” to o from both.  The hemorrhagic follicle clots, contracts and then becomes the corpus luteum and secretes progesterone. I would expect them to both look like hemorrhagic follicles at this point if you ovulated from both.

Post # 440
308 posts
Helper bee

anev :  No to twins, but I am on femara. 

Post # 443
2736 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Hi all

Just popping by to give an update. I am CD 16 today and think ov is fast approaching. I had a line on an OPK this morning and my cervix is softer and higher. We DTD last night and hope to try again tonight and every night until temps show a drop.

Post # 444
1457 posts
Bumble bee

i have my CD 21 blood work tomorrow. It’s been nice not temping this month! Should be 3dpo right now based on opk (and my usual temp-confirmed cycle)

Post # 446
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

So I started temping a few days ago, hopefully it will give me a better read on things. Also using the digital OPKs. Tested yesterday and it was a BFN, but hopeful for O in the next couple of days. Also our wedding anniversary is today (yay!). My in-laws are coming to stay with us tomorrow though, and staying through the weekend so we’re going to have some clandestine BD sessions haha (our bedroom shares a wall with the guest bedroom). 

Post # 447
308 posts
Helper bee

anev :  I’m 3dpo too! Good luck tomorrow! Looking forward to hearing about your bloodwork. My fertility clinic doesn’t do the day21 bloodwork, but I kind of wished they did. 

Post # 448
146 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

BFN for me this morning. Today is my normal one day late with my 26 day cycles but FF has me ovulating 5 days later than normal so i’m only 10 dpo. Good news is that my spotting had disappeared today. Not sure what is going on with this cycle.

Post # 449
938 posts
Busy bee

Feeling like crying… Started IUI this month with letrozole. My dose was apparently too high and my body produced 4 eggs. Because that puts me at a risk of quads, my doctor cancelled my IUI procedure and recommended no sex, or protected sex for the rest of the month.

I’m feeling extra frustrated because Darling Husband and I will be on vacation next month which means we will need to wait an additional month to try again.

I guess at the very least it means I can drink on our vacation. ๐Ÿ™

Post # 450
308 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey :  I’m sorry! That is so disappointing. 

FWIW, I had that happen to me with #1, we had sex anyways and I got pregnant (with just 1!). 

Have a couple extra drinks on vacation!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors