May 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 451
243 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey : That’s frustrating that they cancelled it, and that they gave you such a high dose to “waste” 4 eggs!!! I would be quite annoyed.  I think I would maybe have an “oopsie” BD session hehe 😉  It would at least give you a chance to have one or twins (but then again hopefully NOT quads!).  I don’t want to give you the wrong advice here, maybe others could chime in, but just sounds frustrating to waste perfectly fine eggs since we only have so many!  

Post # 452
99 posts
Worker bee

Hello, I’m just checking out this thread because I’ll be officially TTC in 9 days. Based on temping since September, and using OPK’s since February, it’s predicted that I’ll ovulate in 10 days, so I’ll have a small chance of getting pregnant this month.

My POAS date is at the beginning of June though, so I’m not officially participating in this thread yet.

I just wanted to say hi.

Post # 453
936 posts
Busy bee

latebloomerbee78 :  hahaha. Darling Husband and I actually talked about this… overall, it seems like probably a bad idea but we are just as annoyed at the lost eggs as well…

Post # 454
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

just popping in to say I am out. AF arrived today like clockwork. definitely bummed, but there are a few events this month that I will enjoy having a drink at! on to June…good luck bees!

Post # 455
256 posts
Helper bee

I’m in the TWW now! Although I think my POAS date is earlier than May 19th. I think it will be May 16th because I ovulated a bit early.  We did good this cycle so….fingers crossed! 

Post # 456
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

I’m trying to talk myself down and stop symptom spotting, but a couple things happened that make me wonder and encouraged me to POAS today (which was a BFN as expected as it’s only 8 dpo). 

Yesterday I had several hours of mild but sharp pinching pain in my left ovary region and today I had a sharp dip in temp below my coverline. I’m hoping its implantation, but who knows. The urge to keep POAS is strong. 

Post # 457
308 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

megasaurus_rex :  Sorry lady! Baby dust for next month. 

Im in the TWW right now, about 4dpo and going crazy already. Ekkkk, it’s gojng to be a looooooonggg week. 

What do you do to help take your mind off of things during the TWW? My current obsession with googling daily symptoms is NOT helping. Lol

Post # 458
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

alawyerbee :  If the temp dip is implantation that makes sense that you would get a BFN. Hold off to test another 2-3 days if you can! How long is your LP usually? FX for you – that’s a nice clear ovulation chart!

Post # 459
43 posts
Newbee

missmandy7 :  I knew it was too early, but I couldn’t help myself! I’m going to try to wait until Saturday to test again. My LP is 11 days, so AF is due Monday. 

Hopefully it’s my month! This is my best chart yet!

Post # 460
1402 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I had my CD21 bloods this morning. Should be 4dpo based on opk. Just twiddling my thumbs waiting for a reasonable date to POAS.

Post # 461
39 posts
Newbee

anev :  good luck in your TWW, I had day 21 bloods taken this month but was only 3dpo so would be great to hear what your physician thinks of scores when you get results. They said mine looked fine but I’m still unsure as I thought they needed 7dpo results to actually have the full story. 

Post # 462
1402 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

kiwihig :  my doc said 21 days was the standard with a 28 day cycle (mine is), she said longer cycles the date is harder to predict. I o usually cd 17-18 (positive opk on cd 16 this month). 

They said it might be a few weeks before I get results.

Post # 463
626 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: City, State

Just found out dh is going out of state on business next week! :/

I don’t know my exact O date, but I have a pretty regular 27-28 day cycle, and he’ll be gone CDs 12-15.  We can BD on CD11, and then I guess just fx for that to work!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors