May 2018 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 469
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m not sure my poas date is right since I ovulated so late. How many dpo should I be waiting? I’m pretty sure I ovulated the 9th. We managed to bd on Friday, Saturday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Thanks everyone for your fingers crossed!

Post # 470
2734 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

My POAS date might move back a bit. I am CD 18 and no ovulation yet, but my cervix is super high and I feel f**king amazing! I got three PBs at the gym last night and was lifting some amazing weight. I had so much energy and strength. Had a negative OPK this morning so I suppose I might ovulate today or tomorrow.

Will update once temps confirm the big o.

Post # 471
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

So, I POAS this morning with FMU because I couldn’t help myself. I saw a line in my cheapie. My husband was skeptical so I pulled out the FRER I had stashed away. He’s still skeptical. He wants the lines to both be bold  

I don’t have line eye, right? 

Post # 472
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

alawyerbee :  lady you are PREGNANT! Congratulations!! ๐ŸŽ‰ 

Post # 474
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

alawyerbee :  I see it in on FRER and possibly the cheapie too! CONGRATULATIONS!! 

Post # 475
1118 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

I’ve got a temp jump at 6dpo! I overlaid past charts and I only have two charts where my temp was this high at 6dpo: my rando 8-day LP cycle, and my BFP cycle. I really hope my bbt stays where it is for the next few days! Well, for the next few months, really ๐Ÿ˜‰

Post # 476
99 posts
Worker bee

NicoleLyn1218 :  Thanks! I read Taking Charge of Your Fertility back in September. It definitely supplemented my knowledge. I like to research things to death, and reading that book was one of the first things I did.

I have a question about the POAS date…

So I’ve set mine to be my predicted CD1, so about 13-14 DPO for me, but I know that the pink tests can detect pregnancy sooner than that.

So my POAS date would be in May if I test sooner, but not if I wait until my predicted CD1.

Generally, what is the best day to POAS?

Post # 477
357 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

alawyerbee :  I see it! I had a good feeling for you with your temp dip. Husbands are funny. When I was pregnant with my daughter I showed my husband the test mentioning the faint line and he said I was nuts – the line was super dark. Of course he was looking at the control line and couldn’t even see the squinter of a second line. 

AFM I’m CD13 and still having super light OPKs. Not unusual for me and my late O, but I was sure hoping to O earlier this month. Like always, trying to find my chill and be positive, but feeling so anxious about it not happening and having to take a break. Sigh. 

Post # 479
43 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2017

sleepymelis :   happileebee :    missmandy7 : Thank you all! I took the photos after about 2 minutes and the line on the FRER got darker to the point where my husband finally (kinda) believed me. 

I’m going out today to buy a bunch of FRERs to try to see a line progression. I think I’m still just in shock after seeing the faint shadow of a line on the cheapie and a clearer line on the FRER. Hopefully the lines tomorrow morning will be darker! I’d love to be able to tell our families on Mother’s Day!

Mrs.MackenzieS :  Fingers crossed that you O soon! And yes, husbands are funny. He’s kept me laughing this whole process with his insane beliefs about how getting pregnant works. I’ll give him credit though, this morning he was tilting the test in the light and trying to use the inversion feature on fertility friend to see the line. It was kinda cute. Then he started talking about starting a college savings fund for the baby. tongue-out

Post # 480
1089 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

NicoleLyn1218 :  I think O date is near according to my chart! So that makes me like the 26th for POAS, right?

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors