(Closed) May 2018 POAS

posted 4 years ago in TTC
Post # 571
176 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
winterroasted :  I love this story! Thank you for sharing it. It’s super inspirational. I’m glad your husband is cancer free now.

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  Extra overtime sucks when it falls on the wrong day, doesn’t it? My husband got mandated and I thought it was over this month for us. Luckily, it was one of the days that didn’t end up being a peak fertility day. Fingers crossed for good timing! I didn’t realize you worked in hospice, that must be extremely difficult. I talk to people having their worst day every day, but I don’t have the opportunity to form a relationship with them. I have a five or ten minute conversation with them and that connection is over.

I’m over here symptom spotting like a crazy person today. It started yesterday. I was 5 dpo, tender breasts and a strange cramping sensation. I’m sure it’s all in my head because absolutely nothing can be going on yet. I told my husband that and he told me not to be so negative. I was like, honey, I don’t think you understand. Biologically, even if something is going to happen, it hasn’t happened enough for symptoms yet. lol

Post # 572
2913 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Temps back up to higher than usual today! 9dpo… I’m trying so hard not to get too excited.

plus I had a BFP dream last night 

Post # 573
48 posts
Newbee

NicoleLyn1218larissakaywinterroastedNightOwl27 thank you ladies…. but I am not sure about it now. Today I tested again and there was no line… def a BFN…. and now I’m bleeding- not a lot… so at this point I’m not sure if it’s a CM or implantation bleeding. it’s the weirdest because AF is supposed to come on the 20th, so I don’t think it’s that. Also I usually have horrible cramps when it comes, and now I just have super mild cramps. So I don’t know. Ah there’s so much to be worried about!!! 

I really don’t know at this point.

Post # 574
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
anev :  I don’t know much about temping, but that sounds promising. 

I was having little cramps and aches, but that’s completely stopped now. ๐Ÿ™ we’ll see what happens tomorrow. 

View original reply
ioanamaus :  weird! Let us know what happens! I would test again tomorrow. 

Post # 575
48 posts
Newbee

winterroasted yup definitely testing tomorrow. We’ll see. 

Now I realized I wrote CM in the previous post, I meant CP. TMI, but so far bleeding is super duper light and pink-ish. So… basically time will tell. Good thing I am going on vacation tomorrow so I think it can help me take my mind off some of this hopefully. 

I can also post my temp chart if anyone thinks it could help… 

Post # 576
294 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
ioanamaus :  I don’t know much about temps, but if the bleeding is light and light pink that can be normal. No need to worry unless it’s dark red and enough to fill a pad or tampon (that’s what I’ve alwats been told anyways). 

Sending you good vibes!

Post # 577
348 posts
Helper bee

I’m testing tomorrow but I feel SO CONFIDENT right now. I don’t know why. I just have a feeling. I’m probably going to be dissapointed but oh well! I see there are a bunch of us testing tomorrow – good luck to everyone!! 

Post # 578
2913 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
ioanamaus :  I’ve read (a lot) that light pink or brown spotting is good! FX for you tomorrow!

Post # 579
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

anev :  when are you testing???

ioanamaus :  Oh no. Did you test on a FRER again? It was faint, but it was definitely there on the cheapie and the FRER.

So… I think I’m in my FW of a cycle we’re skipping and I’m so unsure if we really should take this month off. We leave for Italy in 2 weeks and I’d rather not be pregnant while we’re there but at the same time, I feel like skipping cycles this far in is silly when we’ve been trying for a year. D.H is working long hours so it is likely a moot point, but I’m tempted to move from TTA to NTNP this week.

Post # 580
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
larissakay :  How long will you be in Italy? When I was pregnant with my daughter, I went on a trip (within the US, but on the other side of the country) a few days after I found out I was pregnant. I was a little nervous just in case I had a CP, but I figured it was early enough that if it happened it would likely be just like a regular period. It turned out to be fine. I still felt okay – wasn’t hit with any symptoms yet. The only downside is that I ended up having to tell the girlfriends I was with that I was pregnant way earlier than I would have otherwise and was the designated driver for the weekend. I’d say that as long as it isn’t a super long trip where you will start getting hit with symptoms and you are okay skipping the wine and cheese if you get a BFP go for NTNP for the month! 

Post # 581
50 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2017

View original reply
ioanamaus :  fx for testing tomorrow! Wishing you all the luck.

AFM AF has arrived. Actually feeling relieved. On wards to June.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies! I’ll be continuing to lurk as I’ve really enjoyed being part of this chat 

View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  thanks for being an amazing host this month. You’ve made TTC bearable x

Post # 585
2015 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  
View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  it is a 2 week trip but we’re going for it anyways. Skipping this cycle made sense on paper but I think it’s worth the risk of slowing down the pace on our trip/cutting out the wineries to give it a shot. And if it’s another BFN, I get all the wine as a consultation prize!

The topic ‘May 2018 POAS’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors