Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
Twizbe :  ahhhh!! Congrats lady!! โœจ๐Ÿ˜Šโœจ

Post # 753
3484 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Thanks all ๐Ÿ™‚ Line was much darker this morning which is good.

Post # 755
1700 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
Twizbe :  congrats twizbe! 

Alright ya’ll what do you think? The other 2 frer were white,  but I swear I see a line on this one. I just took this test a few minutes ago and am waiting in my office for it to develop. Af due Saturday. And trying not to symptom spot,  but my breasts are a lot more sensitive then they usually are right before my period and I’ve been breaking out a lot and af usually only gives me one or two pimples, not 5.

Post # 756
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

View original reply
anabolina :  Def see a line!!  Not even a squinter at all.  When did you take the tests that were negative?

AFM, I took another cheapie and an FRER this morning.  Cheapie was faint positive (slight progression from last night) and FRER has a super squinter.  I’m actually really surprised at how much more sensitive the cheapies are compared to FRER.  I’m going to pick up more FRERs today to check progression.

Post # 757
1700 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  I’ve been doing wondfo’s all week and saw what might have been indent lines, I just decided to go ahead use another frer. The last frer I took was Monday and it had no line then.  I’d say the frer seems more sensitive then the wondfo, then again,  I didn’t do a wondfo today at the same time so it might have shown something. I do think the chart comparison I read said the wondfo had a sensitivity of like,  25, Vs the frer with 12.

Good luck with your frer! I’ve been ordering mine from Amazon because they cost more in the drugstore,  but I wonder if Amazon may have some bad batches,  there are a lot of negative reviews. 

Otoh, it could be unrealistic expectations, I was watching a YouTube video the other day of a lady who didn’t seem to understand how the whole testing 6 days early thing worked.  She was complaining about how she tested 6 days early and it came back negative,  but she missed her period so she retested and came back as pregnant.  She didn’t seem to understand why the earlier test was negative. 

Post # 758
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
anabolina :  definitely see that faint line!! 

Post # 759
2175 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
anabolina :  That’s definitely a line. Congrats!

Post # 760
1700 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
larissakay :  
View original reply
Firework :  thanks,  I’m excited and trying to decide if I should mention it to Dh or wait until I get my digital in the mail and test again Saturday. He’s so excited to become a dad and we’ve been expecting it to take a long time due to our ages,  36 and 39.  I’d have already told him (we both work from home), but he was called into the office unexpectedly today. 

I did talk to my sister this morning. She started trying this month too and also tested this morning, but she came back negative. But her AF isn’t due until Monday, so it’s still somewhat early to get a positive. 

While it would be nice for us to be pregnant at the same time,  my parents would probably prefer we stagger due dates.   My sister does live 1300 miles away after all. 

Post # 761
422 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
anabolina :  Yes about the Amazon FRERs!  I got a box and they are not very good.  Today it was so faintly positive that it seemed ridiculous when the cheapies were coming up positive.  I grabbed another box from Walmart today so hoping these are better.

Post # 762
356 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
anabolina :  That’s not even a squinter! Congrats! 

AFM – so much for staying positive! I had a tiny bit of brown spotting this am and a BFN at 9DPO. If this cycle follows my last 2, AF will come tomorrow and I’ll still have my 10 day LP, even after doubling up on B6 and Vitamin C. Sigh. Hopefully I can get my body working better during our TTC break for the next few months. 

Post # 763
422 posts
Helper bee

anabolina:  When is your due date??

Post # 764
1700 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
Mrs.MackenzieS :  thanks Mrs Mackenzie.  Bummer about the short lp.  I know it sounds crazy,  but I have a good friend who took 10 years to conceive with unexplained infertility.  The month she got pregnant,  she did acupuncture.  I don’t know too many details about it. I know there’s probably no science behind it,  I just thought I’d throw that out there. 

View original reply
NightOwl27 :  I’ll wait until I get a digital positive to make am appointment with my obgyn, but the internet calculator would estimate my due date as February 2. I know my gyno is pretty busy and it usually takes a couple months to get an appointment for my wellness exams,  and I’ve already decided I want to use a different hospital them the one she uses,  so I may end up making am appointment with a different doctor. 

Post # 765
2175 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
anabolina :  A lot of women on here have done acupuncture for infertility and I swear, at least half of them get pregnant that first cycle. I just wish my insurance covered it!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors