May 2018 POAS

posted 3 years ago in TTC
Post # 796
505 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
larissakay : Not sure where yesterday’s temp is but I remember taking it but must have not logged it ๐Ÿ˜‘ I assume AF is coming with the dip but as you know I’m new to this ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Post # 797
2175 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
petitebee08 :  Thanks for sharing. Yeah, it looks like af is close. We’ll see what the next day or two brings!

Post # 801
1700 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
Firework :  here’s a comparison between wondfo and surepredict.  The surepredict claim to be almost as sensitive as frer and I agree.  The surepredict and frer had lived a day before the wondfo. 

Here’s a 3 day progression. The surepredict are on bottom. 

Post # 802
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
anabolina :  this is awesome thank you! I already bought wondfo earlier but in case there is a next time, definitely helpful! 

Post # 803
505 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
larissakay :  
View original reply
NicoleLyn1218 :  you both were right, AF just showed up! See you on the June boards thanks for sharing all your knowledge โ˜บ๏ธ

Post # 805
2175 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
petitebee08 :  sometimes I hate being right. Sorry AF showed her head, but we’ll see you over in June!

Post # 806
129 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Hi everyone! I got my bfp last Thursday, it’ll be baby #3 for us. Has there been a fb group made yet? I’ve loved my new fb groups for my last 2 kiddos. 

Post # 807
746 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

View original reply
Tatiana0622 :  Yes there is. If you go over to the January 2019 babies group and scroll a bit it says who to send a PM with your email to.

Post # 808
552 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

View original reply
Tatiana0622 :  congrats! 

Is there a final tally/chart for bfps ? I was negative this am. 

Post # 809
60 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

AF finally showed up a few days late. At this point I’m going to take a break ttc. I’ve been doing a lot of soul searching and praying and am starting to wonder if we need to look to adoption for #3 as well. It’s a scary thought as I don’t want my boys to experience the potential heartache that can comes with an adoption journey, but more and more I’m beginning to feel like that is the way we will grow our family. In any case, I wish the very best of luck to everyone who continues on to June, and I wish everyone who got their BFP this month a happy and healthy 9 months. 

Post # 810
1700 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

View original reply
mrizzle :  hugs bee.  I know adoption is scary.  Maybe give your family some time to grieve before making a decision.  It can be heart wrenching.  I have a friend that tried international adoption and it failed and I know it was a devastating blow to them.

I’ve been a foster parent also and seen families adopt their former foster children. Actually,  my brother adopted his son from foster care,  and so I do understand the difficulties of parenting a child that has been through trauma. I’ll say that fostering and later adopting a child can be so heart breaking and heart warming at the same time. I love my nephew and he’s a great kid,  but he’s been through a lot of trauma in his life and that trauma has a way of following kids. 

I do think fostering is one of the best things I’ve ever done.  Actually,  my first foster daughter was recently adopted by her aunt and is visiting the area in a couple of weeks and I’m going to get to see her. I can’t wait to see how much she’s grown and how well she’s doing with her new mom. Adoption is beautiful. 

Dh and I have already decided that we’re going to get licensed a year after we have our last bio child because we both care strongly about it.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors