May 2019 POAS – Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Active Treatment)

posted 6 months ago in TTC
Post # 212
306 posts
Helper bee

Trying very hard not to get my hopes up but I had so much cramping yesterday and a temp dip, at 8DPO. 

Post # 213
1507 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

heartandstars :  looking good!! I’m around the same 8-9dpo and trying not to be too hopeful 😬

Post # 214
306 posts
Helper bee

anev :  This is the longest stretch now, eh? Just have to keep ourselves busy until next week. How are your temps? 

Post # 215
388 posts
Helper bee

CD 3 bloodwork all came back normal!!!!!

Post # 216
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

angel_baby_12_9 :  Congrats!!!! AAHHH

heartandstars :  when are you gonna test?!?!? 

BeepBopB00p :  yay good blood work!!! that must be a relief

My period was about 6days long and super light so Iʻm not stoked about that when crap lining but Iʻm all about the supplments right now so Iʻm hoping I can figure out the right concoction to see some positive signs moving forth

Post # 220
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

RaccoonKitty :  I’m so sorry. This whole thing SUCKS! 

angel_baby_12_9 :  Maui is so beautiful. I haven’t been to the other islands but I would go back to Maui any day. A lot of the people visiting said they had also been to other islands in the past and continue to come back to Maui. ♥️ It has my heart. 

Post # 221
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

tulipdazey :  yesssss! So exciting. We will be poas similar dates. I hope we have a large amount of BFPs this month 😍 

Post # 222
1507 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

heartandstars :  Ava broke 😱. I have never felt so clueless about my cycle lol. But I know for sure I oed between cd12-14 though!

Post # 223
306 posts
Helper bee

BeepBopB00p :  that’s great news! 

tulipdazey :  woo hoo May 16th!! Sounds like a good day to get knocked up! Are you transferring one or two embryos? 

danakxox :  probably Monday morning at 12 DPO! Or maybe I’ll wait till 14 DPO just to really torture myself haha. I had the palest pink spotting today so quite hopeful. 

anev :  oh my gosh I hope they’re replacing it! Those are not cheap! That’s perfect timing for O, so FX! 

AFM: more cramping today and some light pink spotting. I’m on progesterone so maybe that’s causing those symptoms. It’s really hard to know. I’m trying to stay neutral and failing pretty miserably hah. 

Also just want to say to those of us in countries celebrating Mother’s Day this weekend – It’s a really hard day. Remember to take care of yourself, however you need to <3

Post # 224
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

heartandstars :  I’ve never temped, but don’t they say there can be an implantation dip? Fingers crossed, the timing is right if that’s the case.

tulipdazey :  I’m so glad you have your transfer date! Can’t wait to hear more about it!

Thanks everyone for your congratulations. It’s still sinking in and I’m begging for no blood every time I use the bathroom.

Post # 225
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

My body is doing a CD9 fake O again with a positive OPK yesterday and BBT above my highest CL grrrrrr obviously thereʻs that slim chance itʻs an actual early O but Iʻve seen this 3x now where I donʻt actually ovulate for another 10+ days. PCOS is fun :/

side note** i live on Maui so now yaʻll have to visit me ^.^

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors