May 2019 POAS – Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Active Treatment)

posted 2 months ago in TTC
Post # 257
2588 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

ChiTownBee27 :  awesome timing. Hoping you really did O early! 

heartandstars :  thank you ♥️ I can see where you would be grieving the normal TTC process. It is so hard to not be able to do things how we may have envisioned them in the past. It makes me sad that we are all in this boat together, but at least we aren’t alone. 

Post # 261
208 posts
Helper bee

tulipdazey :  Awww I’m literally tearing up for you right now. Congrats!!!!! Here’s to a very happy and healthy 9 months for you!

I love that we have had so many BFPs in May. 

P.S. I rolled over to June. 

Post # 262
1975 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

tulipdazey :  Congratulations bee! So exciting. FX for a very happy and healthy pregnancy. x

Post # 263
1975 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2016 - Sussex, UK

AF arrived today. Cramps for days so knew it was coming plus my cycle has always been like clockwork. Literally 10 minutes after it started I got a call from our fertility clinic saying we’ll need to move the ICSI until later in the year. They were really vague about why but we are NHS so I guess we don’t take priority. We have holidays booked next month and in September so I would be happy to start in October. 

Good luck to those still to test this month!

Post # 265
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

I’m still here, but anticipating I’ll roll over soon. I O’ed late (I think) so my body is all messed up. We’ve got our consult scheduled with a new out of state doctor for IVF, but decided to do another IUI in the meantime since it will still be a few months. 

Post # 266
1272 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

tulipdazey :  I rolled over to June too but I canʻt stop telling you CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

Post # 268
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

tulipdazey :  congrats!!! So pleased for you! 🙂 

AF is here arrived a few days ago but I’m in Austria and only just getting a chance to check in.

Post # 269
208 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

Officially rolling over, see you all in the June thread!

Post # 270
2588 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Not very many of us left here in May! Hoping for a little more luck this month. 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors