May 2019 POAS – Infertility Edition (12+ Months and/or Seeking Active Treatment)

posted 8 months ago in TTC
Post # 91
2671 posts
Sugar bee

littleanchor :  fx for a successful May cycle. 

angel_baby_12_9 :  fx this was true O and that it amounts to a sticky BFP.  

danakxox :  fx all those help your lining….puritans pride often runs deals (right now it’s buy one get two free) on their vitamins and that’s where I get most of mine. I love that you’re in a better spot health wise. 

Post # 92
1308 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

NicLE1218 :  good to know!! Ill have to see what shipping to HI is like, ty!!

Post # 93
2671 posts
Sugar bee

danakxox :  shoot I forgot about that part. Hoping it’s not insane! 

Post # 94
1680 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

tulipdazey :   I know, I was surprised when my obgyn refused to test my amh! However, amh is in the list of prerequisite tests for my fertility clinic and they have to be <12 m old, so I needed to repeat everything anyway. My GP requested it! I also had to go back for weird cd8 labs yesterday and will need cd21 too. I’ll go pick up all my labs at once and hopefully they are still all normal.

angel_baby_12_9 : that’s a blazing positive!

BeepBopB00p :  that’s so great your insurance came through!

NicLE1218 :  what a nice temp rise!!! Hopefully it stays up!

Post # 95
1680 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

littleanchor :  I was so surprised my obgyn didn’t run it. My GP did (but she didn’t know what amh was 😬🙄). This whole thing is extremely frustrating!  So sorry for your negative Brya, but I’m glad you still have embryos.

Post # 96
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

Your age/partner’s age: 31/31

Baby #: 1

Cycles TTC: 30ish/ almost 2.5 years

Current CD/DPO: CD1

Usual Cycle Length: 25 days

Ovulation or procedure date (and what kind): 9 May estimate 

POAS/beta day: 22 May

Known fertility issues: endometriosis 

BFP plan (BD timing, supplements, charting, etc.): BD timing based on Ava and taking supplements inc Chinese herbal pills 

Trying anything new this month? 1st cycle with Ava and May 14th got fertility clinic appt hoping to be added to ivf waiting list 

For fun- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be, and why?: loads of places I want to go but I’ll say Japan as I think the culture is amazing and the country is beautiful.

Post # 97
613 posts
Busy bee

tulipdazey :  just read all your results from your ER/fertilisation, what a great number of embabies! So please for you and hope FET goes well.

Post # 98
3305 posts
Sugar bee

I finally have an update,  had my scan today and have 20+ good sized follicles, retrieval is booked for May 1st. The anxiety is real! 

Please let us get more than 1 embryo this round 🤞

Post # 99
182 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

RaccoonKitty :  Congratulations on all of your follicles! That sounds great!

Post # 101
762 posts
Busy bee

RaccoonKitty :  That’s amazing!!! fx for many embryos!

AFM, I hounded my RE’s office to move up my IVF consultation appt from May 13 to tomorrow which means I don’t need to sit out a whole cycle before getting started. This is my first “we are actually doing this” IVF appointment. What do you wish you had known or asked at your first appt for those of you who have done IVF?

Post # 102
2671 posts
Sugar bee

RaccoonKitty :  amazing number of follicles! Praying for a few embabies!!!!!!! 

goldenbrown :  that is so exciting! Hoping some of these ladies who have been through IVF can help you with questions. 

Post # 104
1308 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: City, State

NicLE1218 :  my amazon order shipped today, I also ordered the book “It Starts with the Egg”. Ahhhh I remember reading “Taking Charge of Your Fertility” thinking I had things alll figured out… oh the naivity haha

tulipdazey :  no joke, right?! the most expensive thing we got at Target the other day on top of all our groceries was CoQ10 hahahahaha 

RaccoonKitty :  cʻmon follies!!!!!!!! FX FX FX 

Post # 105
613 posts
Busy bee

RaccoonKitty : that’s great there are so many follicles!  fingers crossed tightly for you that you get a few embryos!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors