May 2019 POAS

posted 4 months ago in TTC
Post # 136
858 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2010

Strong second line today…mark me as bfp.this is it. I am in shock. Thanks for all your support!

Post # 138
317 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Congrats to the BFPs already this month! Darling Husband and I decided to hold of trying this month and start next month. Weird work travels and other family circumstances have made trying a bit challenging, so I think the best option would be to rollover to June and consider that the 1st cycle of trying. Best of luck to everyone else- I hope to see NONE of you on the June board!! 🤪

Post # 139
858 posts
Busy bee

Ktina17 :  thank-you! And best of luck poas this month!

Post # 142
858 posts
Busy bee

emapples :  Sorry to hear about your BFN. Crossing my fingers for you for the next cycle. Thanks for doing this thread.

Post # 143
249 posts
Helper bee

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/35

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 19

Ovulation Date: ~ May 2nd

POAS Date: Only if AF is late. Around May 18th.

Usual Cycle Length: 28-30 days

Cycles Trying: 7

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): prenatals for me and Darling Husband is taking vitamins. BD timing based on CM but no charting or OPKs this month. Trying to take a relaxed approach. It was hard passing the 6 month mark and I’m trying to maintain a positive attitude.

Trying anything new this month? Darling Husband will be going in for a SA later this month. He also had his routine bloodwork to monitor his diabetes and is waiting for the results. I’m getting an ultrasound to check for any problems due to persistent ovary pain. Fingers crossed that everything is good!!

Link to your chart if charting:

For Fun:  Whats your favorite spring activity? Cleaning out my closet and buying cute new spring outfits 🙂

Post # 144
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Of course my body would be weird this month, the first month trying for baby #3.  I’ve been getting positive opks since Wednesday.  I really felt like I ovulated on Saturday, and my CM lines up with this.  I had no CM at all yesterday and creamy today, but I still got a positive opk this morning!  Not sure what’s going on but I’m really kicking myself for not temping this month.  Started this morning, but that probably won’t do me much good.  🙂  We both have a fairly low libido, so dragging it out like this is tough!  I don’t have too much hope for this cycle, but will definitely be temping next month!  

So many BFPs already this month, amazing!  Congrats everyone!!

Post # 145
5590 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Kayla0416 :  Are you temping?  If you’re not positive of your cycle, you can try taking an HPT.  OPKs can show up positive when you’re pregnant!

Post # 146
597 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

SeaOfLove :  I wish I had been temping!  I started this morning, but that’s not going to help me much!  Pregnancy would be very very unlikely though – got my IUD out April 22, and I had my period the week before that.  

Post # 147
99 posts
Worker bee

Started getting pms (tender boobs and achey period cramps) a week before expected AF, which isn’t my norm. Trying not to read into it too much but I usually don’t have pms until a day or two before AF. Love the torture of the TWW.

Post # 148
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2016

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 27/28

Baby #: 2

Current Cycle Day/DPO: 47

Ovulation Date:  5/6

POAS Date: 5/19

Usual Cycle Length: 36 days on average. This cycle is extra long and I just got a positive OPK on CD 46?

Cycles Trying: 3

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.):  Going to temp to try to figure out what’s going on.

Trying anything new this month? Temping is new!

For Fun:  Whats your favorite spring activity? Going to get ice cream at a little dairy farm nearby! 

Post # 149
166 posts
Blushing bee

I’ll be rolling over, AF showed up on the 2nd, exactly when it was supposed to. I’m meant to ovulate around the 21st May so I may get to POAS at the end of May, but it’ll more than likely be June. Congrats to those that have gotten their BFP’s! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors