May 2019 POAS

posted 1 month ago in TTC
Post # 197
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Kayla0416 :  congrats!! That’s what mine looked like when I first tested and now the line is much darker!

So far we have more BFP then rollovers this month! Hopefully this trend continues for the rest of the month 🙂 

Post # 198
5059 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

mysterygal101 :  I noticed that too!  That’s so crazy.  The first time we were TTC, just about every POAS month had a 25-28% success rate, which is fairly standard, since any person with normal fertility has a ~30% chance of getting pregnant each cycle.

Post # 199
5059 posts
Bee Keeper

AF showed. Rolling over!

Post # 201
5059 posts
Bee Keeper

Ktina17 :  Thank you, darling ❤️

Post # 202
162 posts
Blushing bee

I’m rolling over as well.

Post # 203
681 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015 - Backyard

ROLL CALL

Your age/partner’s age: 31/38

Baby #: 1

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 17 / 3DPO

Ovulation Date: 5/13

POAS Date: 5/29 (day AF is due, though I’ll probably end up testing early)

Usual Cycle Length: 27-32 days

Cycles Trying: 12 (but 7 really trying)

BFP Plan (BD timing, charting, prenatals, supplements, etc.): We got O-1, O, and O+1!

Trying anything new this month?  We got started with BDing a bit late but still managed to hit 3 fertile days assuming my chart is correct.

Link to your chart if charting: Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 4.03.27 PM

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/redroses76

Had to use the FAM detector this month, advanced detector had me O’ing on CD 13 which I don’t think was right. 

For Fun:  Whats your favorite spring activity? Working out in the yard! Planted some more roses and it’s so nice to be outside before it starts to get too hot. 

Post # 204
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2018

Well, we’re rolling over to June. Period just showed up this morning. But on the plus size I think the B6 I’ve been taken may have helped me lengthen my LP a little… though I’m not completely sure, it was a weird chart this month.

In happier news, we just bought a house last night! We’re in love with it but it’s a fixer-upper that will need months of renos, so it’s not the worst thing that we don’t have the deadline of a pregnancy due date hanging over us yet. We’re in a super-competitive market with lots of bidding wars (this was our third offer) so we’re very excited and relieved that we scored something good!!

Post # 205
1141 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2018 - Location

denkyem :  congrats on the house! 

Did you take the B6 every day of your cycle or only during FP/LP?

Post # 206
584 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2016

I’m not sure I can wait until my recommended test date from FF. I see lots of women test at like 9 or 11 dpo. How did/do you make the best choice for your test date? 

I know I should be patient. But my symptom spotting is insane (even though I know it’s not physically possible this early). 

Post # 207
5059 posts
Bee Keeper

piper628 :  Feel free to test early, but what kept me from testing early is knowing that it could be a BFN, but my hopes would still be up because I would think, “maybe it’s still too early?!” Then AF would come, and the disappointment would be worse.  At least when my bbt dropped at the end of my cycle, I knew it was over, and once AF shows, I wallow for a day, and I have a new plan for the next cycle.

Post # 209
35 posts
Newbee

piper628 :  I feel you, I am sooo bad at waiting. I am 10dpo and I tested this morning and got a negative… I am hoping I can wait a few more days to test but I probably won’t be able to lol

Post # 210
412 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2017 - California

So according to Fertility Friend, which seems pretty accurate based on my CM, temps, and OPKs, I should test on May 28th, which is the date AF is expected. AF is being a bit wonky these past few cycles. She’s moving around a bit so we’ll see, but hopefully she doesn’t come at all this cycle! According to FF, we had perfect timing this cycle and I’m 4DPO.

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors