May 2020 Babies

posted 4 weeks ago in Pregnancy
Post # 4
2651 posts
Sugar bee

SeaOfLove :  HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS BEEEEE!!!!!

Post # 5
96 posts
Worker bee

SeaOfLove :  Sorry to go offtopic but OMG I KNEW IT! In my personal life I predict friends/family’s pregnancies constantly and I just KNEW it was your month but I didn’t want to get your hopes up so I have just been waiting for you to test! AHH so so happy for you! Hoping for the happiest and healthiest time ahead! Does DH know?

Post # 7
2651 posts
Sugar bee

lou18 :  Oh predict me! What month! Haha, you could make a fortune with this gift! 🙃

Post # 8
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

Yay!!!!!!! I just saw this 🙂 congratulations!!!!!  hopefully I’ll be joining you ladies (transfer aug 30!) SeaOfLove :  

Post # 13
2651 posts
Sugar bee

mama2bee71 :  Overall, great! Enjoying life as much as I can. Darling Husband and I are wanting to TTC again but I’m just not ready to wean my son, so if it happens while I’m breastfeeding, great, if not we will reassess when he’s 2. I wrote a whole novel in the August POAS thread (sorry ladies!). I really do want to be pregnant again and have another little, but just not emotionally ready to wean my son yet. So that’s been a disappointing realization but such is life. 

I’ve been catching up slowly on WB, took a hiatus for a while. Life has a way of being over bearing, haha!

How are you??

Post # 14
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

I’ll have to go and read the post. It’ll happen when the time is right! When will your son turn 2? I’ve taken a hiatus on WB too. I love seeing the same ladies on here. I’m not too bad. This year has been such a rollercoaster for us. Darling Husband was diagnosed with testicular cancer and under went chemo. Originally I thought we were pushing transfer until next summer but Darling Husband didn’t want to wait. So here we are.    MsPlucky :  

Post # 15
2651 posts
Sugar bee

mama2bee71 :  Oh my gosh! How scary! I will keep you in my prayers! How are you holding up? I can’t imagine. Oh, that must be hard. How is he now? 

It’s so great seeing familiar names! Makes it feel like no time has passed, even though life doesn’t slow down for anyone. 

He turns two in January. So we’ll enjoy the holidays and see what happens. I have to just let it go. It’s going to drive me crazy if I don’t. But man, all these awesome ladies are going to be in this group, I wish I was one of them!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors