May 2020 Babies

posted 1 year ago in Pregnancy
Post # 151
186 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Las Vegas, Nevada

Had my dating scan today (first one was booked too early) and I got to see my little shrimp! saw a heart beat – it was at 166 and everthings measuring well so far! I have been SO SICK and then I got the flu earlier this week so it’s been brutal but happy to be feeling better – I need to eat lots this thanksgiving weekend LOL

Post # 152
2966 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

ROLL CALL

How old are you and DH? 32/32

How far along are you? 17 weeks 3 days 

Estimated Due Date? May 17, 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? We…weren’t 

When did you get your BFP? Sept 9, 2019

Who have you told? Everyone now 

When do you plan to tell other people? 

How did you tell your partner? Walked out of the bathroom and made a sarcastic comment (there’s a story here lol)

Any symptoms? Lots of nausea in the evenings 

What are you most excited about? 

When is your first appointment? Was October 7th

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Anatomy ultrasound is Jan 10, so my next doctors appointment after that  

Share a picture of your BFP!

Post # 153
122 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

I know I’m super late to the game, just spent a lot of time in denial about this 2nd pregnancy being real (have a 10 month old! It’s about to be a wild ride lol) But I so enjoy the friendships from my January 2019 mamas group, they are awesome, excited to be part of another WB group! 

ROLL CALL

How old are you and DH? 31/41

How far along are you? 18 weeks 1 day

Estimated Due Date? May 14, 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? Surprise baby! 

When did you get your BFP? Sept 27, 2019

Who have you told? A few friends. Waiting til Christmas to tell the family! 

When do you plan to tell other people? Christmas! 

How did you tell your partner? He knew I would be taking a test since there was no other explanation for my milk supply dwindling suddenly. I yelled an expletive when I saw the positive and he heard me lol 

Any symptoms? Lots of nausea and vomiting during 1st trimester, worse than with my 1st

What are you most excited about? The stage when both of them are old enough to really enjoy playing together 

When is your first appointment? Dec 9th 

When are you planning on finding out the sex? In a couple weeks when I’m at 20 weeks

Did not take a pic of the BFP 😬

Post # 154
1553 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2019 - City, State

View original reply
MrsWhitneyC2015 :  
View original reply
iDreamofChocolate :  Welcome!!! PM me your FB email address if you need to be added to our secret group.

Post # 156
5 posts
Newbee

How old are you and DH? 35/33

How far along are you? 16 weeks and 5 days

Estimated Due Date? May 24th

What baby # is this? Our first!

How many cycles trying? 2

When did you get your BFP? Sept 18th

Who have you told? My husband, family members, and 3 close friends

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably in the next few weeks

How did you tell your partner? Put the stick next to a sock that shrank in the wash and looked like a baby sock

Any symptoms? Some nausea, but no vomiting. Tiredness in first trimester

What are you most excited about? Everything is exciting to us! This is our first child.

When is your first appointment? I’ve had a few appts.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Possibly in Jan at the anatomy scan?

Share a picture of your BFP! 

Post # 157
214 posts
Helper bee

How old are you and DH? 36 and 38

How far along are you? 18 weeks

Estimated Due Date? May 21, 2020

What baby # is this? First!

How many cycles trying? 0

When did you get your BFP? I’m assuming this means positive pregnancy test? We got it about a month ago on Nov 22.

Who have you told? Immediate family, close friends and some close coworkers.

When do you plan to tell other people? As soon as it comes up, so probably over the holidays for most extended family.

How did you tell your partner? I was trying to wait for him to get home from work to take the pregnancy test but he was late and I had to pee so I couldn’t wait. Just told him as soon as he got home. He immediately went to the store to buy 4 more pregnancy tests “just to make sure”.

Any symptoms? Just sore boobs and weight gain.

What are you most excited about? Everything! Except maybe the sleeplessness. Really excited for him to meet his grandparents and cousins.

When is your first appointment? Had it 2 weeks ago, heard the heartbeat and saw the little guy for the first time!

When are you planning on finding out the sex? Already did, it’s a boy!

Post # 158
13889 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

View original reply
littlebeans :  Welcome to the group! We have a private facebook group for the 2020 Mommas – PM me your email if you want to join!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors