May 2020 Babies

posted 1 month ago in Pregnancy
Post # 106
2109 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

JiminyCricket :  no shitttttt that is awesome!!!! Congrats lady, so happy for you! Let me know if you wanna join the FB group!

Post # 108
79 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: Las Vegas, Nevada

ROLL CALL

How old are you and DH? 30-31

How far along are you? 3w4d

Estimated Due Date? May 20 2020

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? 1st

When did you get your BFP? Yesterday on a wondfo, confirmed today with a FRER at 11dpo

Who have you told? Just my husband! 

When do you plan to tell other people? WELL my mom has been saying I’m pregnant for a week now lol she just knows! So I will tell her soon, rest of the family at thanksgiving (Canadian) and then friends and everyone else after 12 weeks 

How did you tell your partner? Woke him up from a dead sleep saying “I think I’m pregnant! Do you see this line?!” And shoving the stick at him haha 

Any symptoms? Since 7dpo I have been gagging at literally nothing, having hot flashes and sore boobs 

What are you most excited about? Seeing our 2yo Dear Daughter with the baby, her being a big sister and just having another human to love 

When is your first appointment? Haven’t made one – I’ll be calling my doctor and my midwife I used for my first right away!

When are you planning on finding out the sex? As soon as possible  this ocd can’t handle a surprise at 40 weeks, the surprise at 18-20 will be exciting enough haha 

Share a picture of your BFP

Post # 109
2109 posts
Buzzing bee

mrscrow17 :  congrats!! That’s very awesome when it happens easily. Let me know if you want to join the FB group – we have a few other Canadian mamas!

Post # 110
13584 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: November 1999

KittyYogi :  Yes!  Would love to join the group πŸ™‚

Post # 112
1297 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I made a post but not sure where it went so I’ll try again. 

Hello ladies. I’m no longer active on the bee but logged back in to join all the May mommas since being part of the WB October 2017 moms group has been so helpful. 

ROLL CALL

How old are you and DH? I’ll be 34on the 28th. Darling Husband is 37

How far along are you? 5w 4days

Estimated Due Date? May 6th

What baby # is this? Secons. Dear Daughter will be 2 10/19.

How many cycles trying? I suffer from unexplained infertility. After trying for almost two years I had to two full rounds of ivf (my first round only produced one fertilized embryo which didn’t take) in order to produce 8 fertilized embryos. My daughter was one of those 8. We decided in March to start a thaw cycle for another chance at pregnancy but ended up having to have surgery to remove polyps first. Finally was able to start cycle and am pregnant after transferring one frozen embryo. 

When did you get your BFP? I have an addiction to peeing on sticks but my first faint line was 8/23. 4 days after transfer. I got obvious positives 8/25 and confirmed beta 8/29 

Who have you told? My parents, a few close friends and my October moms group from my daughter 

When do you plan to tell other people? 12 weeks maybe

How did you tell your partner? There was no big reveal. I asked him to see if he could see a faint line as well. 

Any symptoms? Cramping, Sore boobs, extreme fatigue, constantly peeing at night, nausea. Today is the first day I don’t have as strong symptoms and now I’m nervous. 

What are you most excited about? Seeing my daughter as a big sister. Newborn snuggles.

When is your first appointment? Ultrasound at ivf clinic on 9/17

When are you planning on finding out the sex? ASAP. I’m so impatient 

Share a picture of your BFP! 

Post # 112
2109 posts
Buzzing bee

BeeinBoston :  Congrats!!  I’m so happy for you that the implantation worked!  Do you want to join the FB group?  I’ll PM you.

Post # 113
2109 posts
Buzzing bee

Bumping this for anyone with a BFP who wants to post here and/or join our FB group. PM me when you’re ready re: the group! 

Post # 116
1763 posts
Buzzing bee

ROLL CALL

How old are you and DH? 34/35

How far along are you? 3 weeks 4 days

Estimated Due Date? May 27th

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? We did IVF

When did you get your BFP? I’ve had a few faints the past few days but was waiting on the digital for confirmation 

Who have you told? My friend and the bees (this happened like 10 minutes ago!)

When do you plan to tell other people?  DH tomorrow morning. My daughter (14 months) is in bed for the night but I got her a shirt that says I have a secret… and on the back it says I’m going to be a big sister! We may wait the 12 weeks to tell everyone else. That’ll be in a when I see you I tell you basis.

How did you tell your partner? Read above

Any symptoms? Nausea, tired (but not sleeping in the middle of the night) peeing a lot 

What are you most excited about? My daughter having a sibling

When is your first appointment? I go for my beta on Thursday. After that probably next Wednesday or Thursday.

When are you planning on finding out the sex? I already know πŸ™‚

Post # 118
2109 posts
Buzzing bee

mama2bee71 :  congrats!!! I’m so glad it took, that is amazing news! Let me know if you want to join the FB group, we’d love to have you πŸ™‚

Post # 120
17 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Resurrected my WB account (that’s been inactive for 5 years) to excitedly post in this thread!

ROLL CALL

How old are you and DH? I’m 30, my husband is 31

How far along are you? 4w3d

Estimated Due Date? Around May 22, 2020

What baby # is this? 1 πŸ™‚

How many cycles trying? NTNP since January, but 3 cycles seriously “trying”

When did you get your BFP? Friday morning (3 days ago)

Who have you told? My husband, brother-in-law, and best friends

When do you plan to tell other people? We plan to tell our parents in about two weeks, and we’ll tell a wider circle after my ob/gyn appointment on 10/14.

How did you tell your partner? He was driving to the gym and I called him to say “um, I think my pregnancy test was positive????!”

Any symptoms? Minor cramping, sore boobs, insomnia. Though I can’t tell if I am hypersensitive to these feelings because I’m anticipating them, or if they’re truly pregnancy-related.

What are you most excited about? Parenting with my husband

When is your first appointment? October 14

When are you planning on finding out the sex? We will probably do genetic testing, so whenever that happens!

Even though I may regret this statement later, I can’t wait to begin experiencing more pregnancy symptoms! I’m so scared that all of a sudden this pregnancy will disappear. We are just so, so excited!

Post # 120
768 posts
Busy bee

Hi Bees! So we are on our delayed honeymoon – got married back in May. Was expecting AF last week, but waited a while – finally took some tests this morning and got our BFPs..! All very exciting – but it also hasn’t really sunk in yet cos we’re away on holiday… probs won’t til we’re home and back to porridge! 

ROLL CALL

How old are you and DH? 34/33

How far along are you? pretty much 5 weeks I think going by first day of my last period

Estimated Due Date? Around 20 May roughly 

What baby # is this? 

How many cycles trying? NTNP since May

When did you get your BFP? About 2 hours ago!!!

Who have you told? My husband was with me when I tested

When do you plan to tell other people? Probably wait until after Drs confirmation appointment week after next when back home before telling close family /friends / and after 12 week scans etc for everyone else.

How did you tell your partner? He came with me to buy the tests and waited with me for the results!

Any symptoms? Minor cramping, sore boobs, fatigue/ insomnia. 

What are you most excited about? Everything! Having a bump, having a wee baby pal and maternity leave!!! I feel so much love for my Darling Husband right now – he is a wee star. Not going to lie am nervous about next couple weeks wait to see the Dr etc as well tho. 

When is your first appointment? Will try arrange a first appointment for week after next when back from Honeymoon

When are you planning on finding out the sex? It’s our first so we will probs wait til it’s born I think! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors