May 2020 POAS

posted 3 months ago in TTC
Post # 467
1906 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  Just popping in to be a creeper (I’m a March 2018 Mama and used these POAS boards, and kept considering roll calling again, but I seriously stressed myself out last time…) and say last month my SS’s mother and I bought cases of wine from our favorite wineries to do in-home tastings during social distancing, and it’s now sitting on my dining room floor because after 18 months of NTNP I got a blazing BFP May 1…. $100 of wine. Just sitting.

Monsooning lots of baby dust on you and every other lady in here!!

Post # 469
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@mrsw88:  Your username threw me off too! 😂

Post # 470
54 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@MargaritaVille:  ah!! Congratulations!!! 

Post # 471
372 posts
Helper bee

Hi ladies, I’m a rollover for early June but as there is no June thread yet I’m coming for some advice. I’m CD 11 and just used an OPK when I woke up. The result was completely stark negative. Is it normal for the line to gradually become darker towards ovulation? I recall seeing people’s progress photos and I vaguely remember people having faint lines for quite a few days. The stark negatives also happened when I tried the OPKs for a month or two when TTC #1, and they stressed me out too much so I stopped. I guess my fear is that I’m not ovulating at all. Temping is out of the Q because I bedshare and get disturbed throughout the night. Thanks ladies. 

Post # 472
78 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@MargaritaVille:  Congratulations!!! Maybe I need to order more wine. wink

Post # 473
78 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@nightowl: Mine has gotten darker leading up to ovulation, with super light tests beforehand for many days. Usually it isn’t a totally even progression. Here’s an example of one of my cycles if it’s helpful at all! I think a lighter test wouldn’t specifically be an indication of not ovulating though, unless it stays that way the whole time. (Which mine has also done ugh.) 

Post # 474
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

I caved and tested at 10dpo (approx)- stark white however it had a bit of an indent line which threw me a bit. So hard not to test haha 

Post # 475
148 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  This is belated because I was trying to lay low to make the TWW go faster in my head, but welcome back. I hope you are doing well and I am glad to see you here. I hope the break helped your emotional and mental help and FX that champagne sits for a while longer. 

View original reply
@MargaritaVille:  congrats!!!! So happy for you! Definitely laughed reading your story. Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy. 

View original reply
@nightowl:  My OPKs are not usually stark white even when negative, but I think both are normal. Mine usually get darker over a day or two but this cycle I went from stark negative to blazing positive early and with no warning, so I suppose that’s possible. When I first started OPKs I tested from like, CD8 onwards just to see what happened since I didn’t know my cycle. It was a lot of negatives and I thought for sure I wasn’t going to ovulate until things started to darken in like CD15. Here’s a picture of my recent cycle. Keep testing! You may just ovulate a little later in your cycle. 

Post # 478
818 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  
View original reply
@didthething:  love it, I’m thinking of wine subscription as a strategy too now 😀

Post # 479
1016 posts
Bumble bee

Also joining the club of with my son I bought fancy tequila that I still have two years later And I bought FF for a year. I just resubbed. I need to go buy more liquor. Everyone knows this is the only way to get pregnant. Oh and “just relaxing”…

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors