May 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 811
1724 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@mrsr88:  I am sorry bee! Work crap on top of TTC is the pits. I hope you have a nice weekend <3

Post # 814
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Garden

View original reply
@mrsw88:  
View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  thanks ladies, but CD1 for me now so I’m officially rolling over.

View original reply
@lv06:  temping is good to confirm O but I totalllly get anxiety from it and so much false hope towards the end of my cycles. I’m also been thinking of temping less next cycle,but I think I’ll just do up until O is confirmed then stop.

Post # 817
1724 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  I think we are all on the same wavelength in this TTC journey! 

I made it to my self-imposed deadline today and tested with a FRER and digital. It’s an up and down roller coaster but I am hopeful that if we made it this far we are headed out of the woods. Today, pregnant! I am gonna need to restyle my window sill soon, ha! 

Post # 819
1724 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@Didi6:  I hope you get to enjoy the weekend with a nice treat <3 Baby dust to you in June!

Post # 820
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@frenchtoastvegan:  thank you bee. I’m going to remain cautiously optimistic. Those tests lined up ❤️ And that dye stealer… 

Post # 821
629 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Ah you are so sweet, thank you bee ❤️ I’ll update when I test again. 

Post # 822
273 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016 - Garden

@mrsw88:  I see something, too!

Post # 823
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  I’m actually glad you don’t have tests till Sunday. (Don’t use that FRER!) it will give that HCG some time to cook. You’ll drive yourself nuts otherwise. I know people have had issues with indents on FRER but the ones I’ve used have always been just plain negative. I have a hard time reading the faint lines through the plastic though. I want this for you so badly, I’m waiting with bated breath till your next test!! Those temps look so beautiful but 11 DPO is also early. But I’m choosing to be positive because we all need some of that. 

View original reply
@frenchtoastvegan:  yup. Windowsill looks just like that. I am waiting for a dye stealer, which I think is easier on a FRER (I mean, look at yours! 😍). I think it’s harder to get a dye stealer on a cheapie so I’m just here testing still. I have a couple more FRER but I might wait a couple more days. It’s actually kind of reassuring to POAS every day and be like “yup, still preggo”. Still having a hard time believing it’s real.

Post # 824
629 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@Didi6:  thanks bee. It’s always helpful to have objective pairs of eyes.

I’m sorry you’re rolling over. I hope you have some extra treats this weekend. Sending you hugs and all the baby dust for June.

Post # 825
629 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  I’m being very realistic about this one. Judging by my opks I think I’m actually 10dpo. I didn’t take an opk the day before the positive because I wasn’t expecting to ovualate for a good few days. I may have just caught the tail end of a long surge but realistically I think FF has my o date a day early. I’ve had a few indents but who really knows. Either way I need to see a strong line before I even think about getting excited. I so appreciate all the positive thoughts on here though. 

I love that you ladies are keeping all the tests. I think you’re right about it being hard to get a dye stealer on a cheapie- any dark line on one of those is an achievement!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors