1710 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@mrsw88:  
View original reply
@pelesaurus:  
View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I never thought I’d keep pieces of paper that have been dipped into my pee for so long, LOL. The things we do!

Post # 829
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@frenchtoastvegan:  😂 I never thought I’d put one 2 inches from my face to scrutinise! 

Post # 830
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

I’m catching up on pages of posts here and there’s so many people to tag so I won’t, I’m sure we are all reading these! 

I’m so sorry bees that are having a tough go this month, I see you and I really hope that you can find some peace and time to relax. This is all so hard and I completely agree with PPs that everyone’s journey is different and hard in many ways! 

I’m also loving seeing those lines progress girls!! Yay! It’s such an uncertain wait between a positive test and missing the next period, all so hard to get excited about! 

View original reply
@mrsw88:  that is defitnely a line! I can’t wait to see if it gets darker over the weekend! If it helps, that’s exactly how my free looked yesterday and today on clear blues at 10dpo it’s pretty strong! 

An update on me, 10dpo I ran out of FRERs and tried a clear blue today hoping I’d get a squinter MAYBE with the blue dye but whoa I was so impressed that I took the digital! I’m super shocked still, our BD was a little off due to my DH working a few 24 hour shifts right around O and he was tired in between. FX this keeps progressing and I miss my period on Monday/Tuesday 

Post # 831
2275 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@boymama24:  Congrats, popping a positive digital is a GREAT feeling!! YAY!

Post # 832
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@boymama24:  those are so beautiful! So happy for you and glad for this update! 

Post # 834
1710 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@boymama24:  YAY! I’ve never seen a blue dye test look so clear! So so excited for you!!! 

Post # 836
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@boymama24:  thank you bee. That’s good to know. I’m cautiously optimistic but not over thinking it until I see a definite line. I’m so happy to see your update. That clearblue is SO clear!

View original reply
@morecookiesplease: Just wanted to say you’re doing an awesome job as the host ❤️ What a month it’s been.

Post # 838
634 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@boymama24:  omg a positive on a digital!! I’m not brave enough to try one until my period is missed! 

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  definitely a brilliant host – thank you!! 

Post # 839
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@dublingirl:  haha! As I was dipping it I was thinking how much money I was wasting so early 

Post # 840
39 posts
Newbee

Hi Ladies!

AF came to town today, so I am out for this month I am surprisingly not even a little upset at this, I think becuase I started charting this month and it’s been really cool learning more about my body! It is such a relief to know that my cycles are within normal-ish limits, I am deff ovulating, and my LP is not long! 

Congrats to all you BFP ladies this month! Hoping for a H&H 9 months for all of you! I’ll see all you rollovers in the June board!!!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors