May 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 871
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  I’ve actually heard great things about the tempdrop. I considered getting that or the AVA bracelet but both have steel sensors and I have a terrible nickel allergy. Sigh. I have definitely fallen asleep with my thermometer in my mouth and then had it fall out before. So much for accuracy. 

The TWW brings out a certain brand of crazy in me, because I have literally nothing to do but wait and ruminate and that is not a great mindspace for me. This is normal. You are ok. 

FWIW, I actually for curiosity made a FF chart (I’d been logging my temps on premom, but the scale is 0.2 degrees instead of 0.1 degree so I wanted to see what it would look like compared to everyone else’s.) Note that I forgot to temp the day after O like an idiot. And that there are some HUGE shifts day to day but also a decent pattern and this is during a month with pretty wild temp changes environmentally — we still had our heat on some days and other days I had the A/C on. 

Post # 872
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  😄 I love that you have fallen a sleep with the thermometer in your month. I sometimes take my tempdrop off in my sleep and then I’m so upset when I can look at my temp lol. There’s definitely a pattern on your chart! I know weather is crazy here too, it was snowing less than 2 weeks ago….now it’s super hot. Lol finally taking off our winter tires today

Post # 875
2275 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  
View original reply
@pelesaurus:  Speaking of funny thermometer mishaps – I went into work a couple months ago and a girl on my team was like “Dude! I think you chipped your tooth!”  I temp at 5am and grind my teeth, so I put the thermometer in, promptly fell back asleep, and then bit it 🤣🤣🤣

Post # 876
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@krm1984:  omg!! That’s too funny. The things women do to get pregnant….

Post # 878
2275 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  
View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Oh yeah, it was ridiculous. Just glad it happened before COVID so I could immediately go to the dentist and get it fixed! 😬

Post # 879
405 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  nice triphasic chart! 

Post # 880
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@dublingirl:  did you manage to test again? There can be significant variation in amount of dye on the tests, i time dilution etc so I’ve got everything crossed that’s all it was.

afm: not the update I’d hoped. Clear bfns this morning and my temp is headed down so I think I just had an indent on that frer. On to cycle 11…

Post # 882
629 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  thank you bee. I think I’d kept my expectations in check. I’m more just resigned to the bfns than devestated these days. 

We had an intimate wedding at a fancy restaurant and were planning to go back. Due to Covid we can’t BUT we are going to get dressed to have a fancy dinner at home instead and drink all the champagne to celebrate. Silver lining is I’ll still be able to enjoy the champagne! 

Thank you for all your support ❤️

Post # 883
634 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  Awh bee I’m so sorry! I hate indents. 

yep tested this morning & looks like progression and I finally got a positive on my cheapies!! Trying to relax and enjoy the moment, but easier said then done!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Post # 884
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@krm1984:  omg that’s hilarious. I’m glad you’re ok. As a fellow tooth grinder, I find this very relatable. 

View original reply
@mrsw88:  When people said FRER had crazy indents, I didn’t realize it would be that bad.  I’m glad you’re more calm this month but sorry about the disappointment. Wishing so hard for a BFP for you soon.

We had a small, intimate wedding, too! It was the best. We got married in a garden in a local park with just our parents and went to our favorite restaurant afterwards. We go there every year for my birthday but this year my birthday landed in the middle of covid quarantine. I just love small weddings! Enjoy your champagne and happy anniversary!

View original reply
@dublingirl:  yay, excited for you!! Let us know how things progress!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors