May 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 886
187 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  Sorry to hear this! But glad you have a great anniversary celebration planned. Enjoy it! ❤️ 

Post # 887
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@mrsw88:  awe I’m so sorry to read this bee! Enjoy your anniversary though, it sounds like you have a very sweet evening planned! 

View original reply
@dublingirl:  this is great!! I’m so excited for you!! 

Post # 889
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@mrsw88:  sorry about the BFN ❤

Post # 890
822 posts
Busy bee

Back to the house being too hot and affecting my temps….I think that last was hot….even though we turned the AC on 😄

Post # 891
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  very sorry to hear this, I was really hoping for you. FX June is the month.

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  thank you! This is exactly what I do. 

I took this test just now. Am I crazy? I dumped the cup when I didn’t see anything after a minute so now I can’t retest until later.  🤦🏼‍♀️

Post # 893
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  thank you for looking!! I’m 11dpo. My husband is still asleep and I can’t decide if I should tell him or wait until I can test again. 

Post # 894
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@m197500:  I definitely see that girl! 

Post # 895
2039 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@m197500:  I definitely see it!! 👀

Post # 896
634 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@m197500:  deffo see something FX

View original reply
@boymama24:  

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  

so excited seeing this!!! Bottom is today! Was really weird my family and I had a socially distant meet up for my brothers birthday and felt weird knowing but not saying anything. I told my mum early with my son but she’d just be so anxious with all that’s going on in the world so I’ll leave it a while! 

Post # 898
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@m197500:  I see it!! Don’t even have to squint! Let us know what your next test shows! My husband is blind when it comes to pregnancy tests and can’t see anything unless it’s a digital or a dye stealer. I don’t know how useful yours is in this regard. 

View original reply
@dublingirl:  ohhhh, that is definitely darker!!! I haven’t told my mom yet (or really any of our parents) but have told a few close friends. My mom lives really far away and is a worrier so I just can’t imagine how she would having her only child pregnant with her first grandchild in the time of covid when I also happen to be a doctor and can’t socially distance. I’m gonna let the bean cook a little and settle in before I let grandma start freaking out. 

Post # 899
822 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@m197500:  congrats!!! Def don’t have to squint

View original reply
@dublingirl:  love the progression. I can imagine it would be weird to not tell certain people in the family, but I agree that they would probably just worry with everything going on

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  I think I’m going to test on Wednesday. I’m in the TWW slump where I’m just preparing myself for AF or a BFN. Ugh but trying to be positive…..

Post # 900
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@mrsw88:  so sorry that this month wasn’t your month, hopefully you will have a lovely anniversary and next month will be the month, sending lots of baby dust your way 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors