May 2020 POAS

posted 1 year ago in TTC
Post # 901
27 posts
Newbee

So I tested this morning at DPO13, 2 days earlier than I was going to test as my boobs have been really sore and I’ve been feeling a bit bloated and got a BFP 🙂 I’m trying not to get too excited after my CP in March but the lines are stronger than the ones I got in March and I’m going to keep testing until the end of this week and then I will tell hubby. This month seems to have been a pretty good month, I hope that the rest of you ladies who are still waiting to POAS join us in the BFP group 🙂 

Post # 903
2041 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@katier28:  YAY!!! Congrats and what a GORGEOUS line for 13DPO!! ❤️🤩

Post # 904
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@katier28:  OMG OMG OMG!! That’s gorgeous! Congratulations! I had a CP in March too and never got this dark. Your test this cycle looks just a hair darker than mine at 12 DPO this cycle and I got my dye stealer today (18 DPO. I swear I’m done testing now.) I’m choosing to have a great feeling about this!

Post # 905
634 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@katier28:  congratulations!! What a fab line! I’d a CP in March too so looks like a few of us are being cautiously optimistic this month!!

Post # 906
614 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@katier28: What a beautiful line. Congratulations!

Thank you to all of the lovely ladies who have been so supportive this month. Congratulations again to the incredible amount of bfps. May has been an amazing month for so many. FX crossed for those still waiting to test and I hope not to see you many of you on the June thread. 

Post # 907
822 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

View original reply
@katier28:  congrats!!!

Post # 908
1520 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@mrsw88: I am so so sorry bee. I hope you and your husband have a lovely anniversary dinner and enjoy all of that champange. Sending so much love and baby dust to you in June <3

Post # 909
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@katier28:  look at that gorgeous line!! 

Post # 910
1520 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

@m197500: That looks just like my DPO11 test!!! Yay! Did you tell your husband?

@dublingirl: Just lovely progression! So happy for you bee! 

View original reply
@katier28:  That is a solid positive test on DPO13! I had a CP last cycle and I understand all the feels of being cautiously optimistic. Praying this is your sticky sticky bean! 

Post # 911
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

WOAH! So many BFP’s in the last week!! I’m over here still waiting to O at CD17… I usually O on CD13 or 14… of course we started BD every second day 2 days after AF ended so it’s starting to feel like work and we’re just at the crucial time! BAH! Premom says I should O today so I’m hoping for a big temp spike tomorrow. I’m going to roll over to the June board, since my POAS date will be the first week of June. Wishing all you beauties healthy and boring 9 months!!

View original reply
@frenchtoastvegan:  Haha I appreciate you saying I’m pretty chill… I dont feel it right now but I think thats because I’m over it for this cycle. we started EOD too early (I didnt tell DH when FW was) and I’m getting burned out. Your lines look so beautiful, congratulations bee!!

Post # 912
3728 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2018

View original reply
@mrsw88:  ugh, I’m sorry girl.  Stupid ident.  Hugs and I hope you enjoy / enjoyed that champagne!! 

Congrats to all the BFPs! 🙂

Post # 914
4023 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  It’s so annoying!! I’m usually super regular so of course this cycle has to be wonky haha.

Post # 915
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@pelesaurus: great lines!! Super exciting!

@boymama24:  

View original reply
@krm1984:  
View original reply
@dublingirl:  
View original reply
@pelesaurus: 
View original reply
@itsme1987:  
View original reply
@frenchtoastvegan:   thank you!!

I was ready to burst so I brought it to my husband in bed and had him look, the whole time I kept repeating “don’t touch the white end, it has pee”. LOL

I took another test today, tiny bit darker. Tomorrow is my AF date, so hoping to get a stronger line so I can call it my BFP. 

View original reply
@katier28:  Yay! Congrats, super positive! 

View original reply
@Charliejeorge:  crossing my fingers for your O today! It’s so annoying when it’s late!

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors