May 2020 POAS

posted 2 years ago in TTC
Post # 917
4046 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2019 - Canada

View original reply
@m197500:  Thank you! I’m crossing everything hoping it happens today too! Congrats on your lovely pink lines!! 

Post # 918
624 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@frenchtoastvegan:  
View original reply
@KittyYogi:  Thanks both. My expectations were fairly low but I think I’ve lost all faith in FRERs! 

View original reply
@m197500:  beautiful lines and that’s awesome progression! Congrats โค๏ธ

Post # 919
187 posts
Blushing bee

Would you guys call this OPK positive or still not quite?? this is the darkest I’ve had in MONTHS!!! Hoping I will finally ovulate. It’s CD 31 ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคช 

Post # 920
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

74 days later and AF finally showed up! I really hope this is my body finally getting back to normal. On the plus side, I conceived DS the cycle after it returned to normal. 

Post # 921
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@mrsr88:  I really hope that history repeats itself for you bee!! 

Post # 922
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@krm1984:  
View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  
View original reply
@pelesaurus:  
View original reply
@dublingirl:  
View original reply
@mrsw88:  
View original reply
@itsme1987:  
View original reply
@boymama24:  
View original reply
@frenchtoastvegan:  
View original reply
@m197500:  Thanks so much ladies, I’m still pregnant today and  I’m trying to take it day by day and not get too overly hopeful, I think that once I get past when AF is due tomorrow I might feel more confident, will probably still wait until next week to make a doctors appointments as I don’t want to jinx it haha I’m also totally lurking on both the Jan and Feb baby boards but might be a few weeks before I roll call just to be safe, if this baby sticks then my due date will be right on the edge of the two months so not quite sure which to join, hopefully I’ll see a few of you there ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 923
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@anonybee345:  That to me looks ALMOST positive. Maybe test twice a day and start BD just in case.

Post # 924
167 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  thank you!! He goes “does this mean you’re pregnant?” I told him I thought so and he smiled big and kissed me. 

View original reply
@Charliejeorge: 
View original reply
@mrsw88:  thank you bees!

View original reply
@anonybee345:  I’d call it positive! Have you tried the Premom app to help decipher?

View original reply
@mrsr88:  hope so!

View original reply
@katier28:  stick, baby, stick!

Post # 925
184 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@katier28:  This is exactly how I felt (and my husband felt), too. AF was due last Wed for me and once we got through this weekend he was feeling a lot more comfortable. I still don’t have any real symptoms so it doesn’t feel real. 

I’m actually a little sad about the Jan/Feb split. I’m due Jan 27 and am on the Jan board, but I feel like I’ve gotten to know all the May POAS ladies and I don’t want to be separated from any! 

Post # 926
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  I hear you, my husband has still been very subdued about it and said to me it won’t seem real until the ultrasound, I’ve been getting a little nausea and bloating so I’m focusing on the fact that its all good signs. I know about the split, if I use my last period then I’m due on the 29th of Jan but if I use the ovulation date that FF gave me then I’m due on 2nd of Feb haha so I’m totally torn, I think I’ll just wait until my doctors appointment and see what they say.  

Post # 927
187 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  thanks!! I have been trying to BD at least every other day since my timing has been so unpredictable so hopefully I have it covered. ๐Ÿ˜‚

I took another OPK tonight which looked similar but registered as the test line slightly darker than control on the FF lightbox so trending in the right direction. Will be curious to see it tomorrow. Now if only I can have a temp rise…my temps have been within .5 degree since late March. ๐Ÿ˜ 

Post # 928
634 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@katier28:  
View original reply
@pelesaurus:  I’m totally on the spilt too. I’m thinking I should prob join Feb as DS was 10 days late and was already due at the end of his birth month so there’s sometimes a 7 week gap between him and some of the older babies and 7 weeks is a lot in baby terms. But I’m loving all the POAS ladies in May!! 

Post # 929
29 posts
Newbee

Merp after getting 6 positives on pregmate strips I decided to take a FRER and I don’t see anything : ( it may still be early so trying to not get too discouraged. My period technically wouldn’t be here until Sunday

Post # 930
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@dublingirl:  
View original reply
@katier28:  
View original reply
@pelesaurus:  

I’m due Feb 2 and was ten days late with my first and three days early with my second. I had no idea what to do, but I just went for it and made the Feb thread anyways. My birthday is in Feb so it felt like a good choice to me! If you decide to join Feb I’ll be happy to see you ladies there!!

View original reply
@clover1256:  Awe that’s discouraging bee! How many DPO are you today? My first free looked totally negative the day before my BFP so don’t give up hope yet! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors