May 2020 POAS

posted 6 months ago in TTC
Post # 949
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Just catching up, congrats to all the bfps! 

No luck for me this month, on to the next. I had a telehealth consult for fertility acupuncture and have my first appointment in a couple weeks. She gave me some recommendations for supplements to take, also said cut back on dairy, sugar and gluten (yikes). I feel like my hormones are off after my miscarriage, so having a plan makes me feel a lot better about going into next month. 

Our BD timing was rough this month as well due to stress from both of us, so I am trying to relax a bit more  next cycle and not panic about timing perfection. Looking at the stats and reading papers about conception dates and probability was not so great for my stress levels.. Let’s hope I can actually have that mindset, might be hard for me but I’m going to try! Hoping that the acupuncture and supplements help me out, and fingers crossed for a summer pregnancy. In the meantime I’ll enjoy this glass of wine! 

Post # 950
1039 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  ooh yes too tempting when so cheap!! Haha fx! 

Post # 951
670 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  FX for the last positive of May on Sunday!! 

View original reply
@katza:  good luck with the acupuncture & enjoy the wine!!

Post # 954
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  There is a strange sense of control you feel when you have the ability to test but don’t! I wasn’t so much scared of BFN because it helped temper my expectations maybe? I can’t wait to see all your lines in June! FX!!!! 

Post # 955
1448 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@katza:  it sounds like you have a good plan for June! FX for a more relaxing cycle and enjoy that glass of wine! 

Post # 957
640 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

BFN, temp drop and spotting 😢 onto cycle 9. Ugh

Post # 960
181 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@itsme1987:  Oh no, sorry. =( Hoping June is your month!

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Your self control is so admirable. I keep on feeling like if I don’t pee on things then I’m not pregnant but that’s silly because it’s not like it’s just going to suddenly go away but I AM PARANOID AND WEIRD. 

View original reply
@katza:  Sorry to hear. You’ve got such a great attitude. Hoping for that BFP for you soon!!! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors