• Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@itsme1987:  I am so bummed to see this! Baby dust for June <3

Post # 963
1399 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@pelesaurus:  I made it 4 days without testing. I tested this morning and thankfully still pregnant! What a MFing roller coaster lol 

Post # 964
530 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2019

View original reply
@itsme1987:  I’m sorry bee. It’s tough when it get to this point. Come join us on the June board when you’re ready. Sending hugs ❤️

Post # 966
30 posts
Newbee

Looks like I’ll be rolling over to June! Unfortunately I think I had a CP this month. I had several positive tests that became more and more faint until AF started this AM. Congrats to everyone that had bfp and FX for good news for the rest of us in June! : )

Post # 967
62 posts
Worker bee

Looks like I ovulated a few days later than expected so not POAS in May. Good luck to everyone rolling over, see you in June! 

Post # 970
1485 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  You’ve been the absolute best hostess, thank you so much!! 😘❤️😘

Post # 971
57 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  thank you so much for being such a lovely host! 

Good luck and baby dust to each and every one of the bees rolling over to June!! 

Post # 973
185 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Thanks for hosting, and best of luck to you and everyone else rolling over! June, here we come! 🌸 

Post # 974
1399 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@clover1256:  I am so sorry. Take are of yourself bee and baby dust for June <3

Post # 975
1399 posts
Bumble bee

View original reply
@morecookiesplease:  Yes, thank you for being a great host! I’m cheering for you in June! Baby dust! <#

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors