May 2021 Mamas

posted 2 months ago in Pregnancy
Post # 61
104 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2017

I’d love to join the Facebook group if someone could please send me a link!

How old are you and partner? 30 and 28

How far along are you? About 5 weeks

Estimated Due Date? 28th of May

What baby # is this? 2

How many cycles trying? We weren’t trying ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

When did you get your BFP? A week and  a bit ago

Who have you told? Family and a handful of friends 

When do you plan to tell other people? Ideally not till second trimester, but I showed early with my first and people guessed, so I don’t like my chances this time  

How did you tell your partner? With a panicked phone call while he was at work

Any symptoms? Nauseous and tired 

What are you most excited about? I’m still just in shock really, I’m waiting for it to kick in.

When is your first appointment? I’ve done bloods already, we’ll do a scan in a couple of weeks, then first official one at 10 weeks  

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Definitely

Anything else? There’s going to be a 17 month gap between this one and my daughter, so slightly terrified honestly. 

Post # 62
1 posts
Wannabee

How old are you and partner? Husband is 32 and I am 31, 32 in December

How far along are you? 5 weeks 1 day

Estimated Due Date? May 30th (Husband’s birthday!)

What baby # is this? 1 surprised

How many cycles trying? Happened on the 2nd

When did you get your BFP? Friday the 18th

Who have you told? Just our two closest friends who are the only ones that knew we were trying. 

When do you plan to tell other people? Waiting until Thanksgiving to tell both sets of grandparents. Still trying to figure out when/how to tell my sister though since she won’t be there frown

How did you tell your partner? He was away on a business trip so before I picked him up from the airport, I put the dogs in “baby security” bandanas and then filmed him greeting them when we got home. It took me 3 times of asking “do you like their bandanas?” for him to finally read them! LOL 

Any symptoms? My boobs HURT man! 

What are you most excited about? Right now I’m just excited to get to the 12 week mark so we can start telling everyone. It really doesn’t quite feel *real* yet! 

When is your first appointment? October 19th, seems like so far from now! 

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Yes, husband and I are both big planners so it would drive us crazy not to know.

Anything else? Just hoping everything goes smoothly and the baby is developing correctly! 

Post # 63
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Schluna88:  Welcome!! My husband probably wouldn’t have noticed something like bandana’s either, I knew I had to literally show him the pee stick for him to believe it. 

Has anyone had any morning sickness-type symptoms just yet? I am approaching week 6 and since this past weekend I’ve noticed I’ll get randomly queasy (especially before bed and right when I wake up) and I’m definitely feeling more fatigued. All normal symptoms, but this isn’t super fun. I’m not like to the point of go and sit in the bathroom nauseous, but definitely slightly queasy. 

Also, boobs are getting more sore by the day. LOL 

Post # 64
35 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2015

View original reply
@joseymama2018:  I’ve been feeling extreme exhaustion and nausea for the past week or so. I did forget to take my prenatals two days in a row, and noticed that I was feeling pretty good (other than tired) yesterday, so I’m starting to suspect the iron in the prenatals are making me feel this way. I’m planning on switching prenatals to one with no iron, and get a slow release iron supplement. Oh, and my sense of smell is pretty crazy. I usually love oatmeal and coffee, can’t stand it anymore if it’s just hanging around. 

I’m glad the cramps have stopped being consistent. They usually come and go these days. I’m 5w5d, with first ultrasound being next Monday. I think it might be too early to hear a heartbeat though. So we will see.

Post # 65
Hostess
4543 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
@joseymama2018:  Yep! Im 6+1 and nausea started in full force yesterday. Another day of carbs carbs and more carbs for me.

Post # 66
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
@joseymama2018:  YES! Exact same for me. Before bed and when I wake up I feel nauseous. I am almost 7 weeks along and this started at the end of 5 weeks. Hang in there! We are all in this together ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Post # 67
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2015

View original reply
@anonybee345:  I agree! I feel hungry ALL THE TIME! ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Post # 68
560 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2020 - Round Rock, TX

hey mamas! happy october! wish I could join the FB group but I don’t have one lol

just wanted to see how everyone is feeling?? i’m still very much in the “am I really pregnant??” phase and sometimes i’m like OH YEAH! lol. still doesn’t seem quite real but i’m getting there! ultrasound on the 20th will make it really sink in I think. I don’t wanna wait that long though, i’m so eager! we told parents over the weekend and that felt great. I also got 2 sets of betas done and it was just wonderful hearing a doctor confirm that i’m pregnant  

symptom wise i’ve been okay. main thing is I have been crazy exhausted. literally been going to bed at 8:30 every night lol. my boobs and nipples are pretty sore, and i’ve been crampy. some nausea has come and gone too. but other than that it’s all been fairly mild! I think that may be why I still don’t feel super pregnant yet. how’s everyone else doing? ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 69
560 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@joseymama2018:  my sister in law, who has 2 babies, told me that I should keep a snack of some sort by the bed. like a sleeve of saltines or something. and every time I wake up in the middle of the night to pee or whatever, I should eat a couple. having an empty stomach increases the nausea so if you prevent it from being empty it should help! 

Post # 70
2259 posts
Buzzing bee

View original reply
@futureslindy:  Hey girl. I’m technically an early June mom but lurking here since there’s no June group yet (too scared to make it myself lol, dont wanna jinx anything!).

Anyway I have been going to bed at 8:30-9 every night for the last week and waking up between 3:30-4:30am. It’s awful!!! Though today I slept from 9-5:30 and feel amazing. 

I’m 4w3d today and have very mild symptoms so far. Boobs are def bigger but they don’t really hurt, a little tenderness here and there that comes and goes. I’ve had some very mild nausea waves as well but nothing consistent. Not much cramping either, I def remember more cramping last time around. Hope the lack of cramping isn’t a bad sign. 

So yeah exhaustion has been my primary symptom so far. I think with my last pregnancy the morning sickness didn’t ramp up til 6 weeks, so we’ll see what happens this time. Trying to enjoy not feeling like utter crap so far though also a bit anxious I don’t have more symptoms!

Post # 71
Hostess
4543 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2016

View original reply
@futureslindy:  I have my first appointment on Monday! I definitely feel pregnant now that I have morning sickness (all day). It hit righg at 6 weeks for me. Im trying to be positive, I know it’s a good sign, but wow it’s miserable and hard to work when you feel like crap. Also struggling with insomnia and exhaustion. We haven’t told our families yet- I am looking forward to hitting the 12 week mark so we can tell them!

Post # 72
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@kb7:  can you add me to the FB Group?

How old are you and partner? 33 & 39

How far along are you? 8w 2d

Estimated Due Date? May 17th??

What baby # is this? 3rd

How many cycles trying? Like a year

When did you get your BFP? 4 weeks

Who have you told? Few friends who aren’t active on social media

When do you plan to tell other people? Thanksgiving for our family… idk about everyone else 

How did you tell your partner? He ask me how my day was and I was like “well, I’m pregnant… so there’s that”

Any symptoms? Typical stuff… nausea, sore nips

What are you most excited about? Eghhhhhh

When is your first appointment? 10/29

Are you planning on finding out the sex? Probably not?

Anything else? I’m terrified to tell my boss… I just started a new job… yikes!

Post # 73
560 posts
Busy bee

hey mamas! so I went to the gyno yesterday for something non-pregnancy related, and I was chatting with my doctor about who i’ll be using for OB care and whatnot and I was telling her how I was so anxious to wait for our first prenatal appointment on the 20th. well, she offered to do a quick ultrasound for me while I was there just to put my mind at ease, so of course I said yes! it’s a pretty old machine since she doesn’t do OB anymore, and I didn’t get to listen to the heart beat or anything, but I feel SO much better after getting to see the baby!! I could even see the heartbeat even though I didn’t get to hear it. I can’t wait to see how much babe has grown when I go to the real appointment in 2 weeks!! 

Post # 74
187 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@futureslindy:  That’s great, congrats!! I’m so glad you got some relief. It’s definitely nice to have thing confirmed and amazing to see the heartbeat!! 

Post # 75
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@futureslindy:  that’s awesome… my first appointment isn’t until 11+ weeks and it won’t included an ultrasound… I’m furious… we’ll probably go to a sneak peek boutique for a $50 scan… might be cheaper than at the doctor anyways lol

If anyone knows how to get in the Facebook group lemme know ๐Ÿ˜‰

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors