May 2021 POAS

posted 6 months ago in TTC
Post # 76
417 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

I’m 5 DPO and I know it’s not possible to be having symptoms yet, but what is it about TTC that makes you so aware of your body?! I am noticing everything and it’s driving me insane! I bought cheapie tests from Amazon, but they don’t arrive til Sunday. A strategic order so I don’t start POAS too early, and I didn’t want to POAS on Sunday and have it be negative to then be disappointed. Please tell me I am not alone in the symptom spotting!

Post # 78
32 posts
Newbee

I got flashing smiley on CD 10 and on CD 10 evening I got  static smiley face (peak fertility)! Today is CD13  and I’m getting flashing smileys (high fertility)  again! Has this happened to anyone?  I’m using clear blue!

Post # 79
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2017

View original reply
@sarfin914:  I totally feel you on the tww! I had some mild cramping a few days post ovulation and now I’m just waiting to see if other symptoms happen or don’t. I went down the google rabbit hole of no symptons but pregnant. Baby dust to you!! 

Post # 80
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
@happiness2020:  I don’t know how these digital OPKs work because I just use the Wondfo or Femometer strips, but my LH surge usually has a gradual increase and gradual decrease, so I’ll get a “high” reading after peak and it’ll eventually go back down to low. I think it’s normal! Think of it like on a graph – sometimes your surge will be like a bell curve and sometimes it’ll be more like a mountain peak.

Post # 81
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Anyone see the second line?

Post # 82
1099 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2019

View original reply
@bryanrebe:  I do but I don’t trust the indents that have been on FRERs lately, patience!

Post # 85
64 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2019

View original reply
@bryanrebe:   definitely something there, hard to tell colour from the photo, but I’d for sure test tomorrow! Fingers crossed!

View original reply
@sarfin914:  Are you even TTC if you’re not crazy symptom spotting! When I had my chemical I was so sure before I tested (from like 6dpo) even though I know that’s almost definitely not from actual hormones, now I’m even worse haha!! Hopefully this tww hurries up!

AFM after finally ovulating CD17, I’m now officially in the tww. Will still test on the 15th (10dpo) so I know about enjoying bottomless bubbles Sunday hahah time is already dragging at literally 1dpo!

Post # 86
64 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@bryanrebe:  I see a veryyyyy faint something. What DPO are you? I would retest the next morning. 

Post # 87
1446 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Just sitting here waiting to ovulate!! Thought I was getting close yesterday but LH is back down today. Come on eggie!!!!

Post # 88
1446 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

View original reply
@marigold135:  Congratulations!!!!!

Post # 90
103 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Three more frers from separate boxes/lot numbers and all with the same line. Reaaaaally hope is gets darker 🙏

Shock of all shocks DH can’t see it :-/

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors