May 2021 POAS

posted 7 months ago in TTC
Post # 106
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

Got my peak today! Wahoo! And it was 3 days earlier than expected. So excited and feeling really hopeful this cycle 

Post # 107
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@beevincent18:  lovely lines!

Update: Ah I have no idea what’s going on Bees. Had some bfns and now have a second line. I have had the worst pain that has been nothing like period cramps and af is two days late. Should I be concerned about ectopic? Has anyone had bfns turn to faint bfps again? I honestly think it’s super unlikely I had evaps in the proper time frame on three completely different tests. 

Pain is definitely radiating from my left side right in my pelvic area.

Latest line below. It’s super pink in person and I don’t even need to squint.

Post # 108
452 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2018

View original reply
@beevincent18:  wooo! BD time! Fx to you 🙂

Post # 109
452 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@bryanrebe:  I definitely see the line in the top pic. Do you feel comfortable calling your OB? Only you know your pain levels and what is normal, but if you are feeling some abnormal pain, it couldn’t hurt to call. Sending a hug and hope you get some answers soon.

AFM, I tested this morning at a presumed 10 DPO, and it was stark white. Trying not to get discouraged as I know it’s early and I’m estimating ovultation based on CM, so maybe I’m only 8 or 9 DPO. I would SWEAR I am having symptoms though so who knows. Although with my daughter, I had no symptoms AT ALL, and I also didn’t test until after I missed my period. 

Post # 110
2363 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2018

View original reply
@bryanrebe:  I would definitely call your OB. I had a chemical back in March and had similar symptoms. 

Post # 111
25 posts
Newbee

Beeessss, I don’t know where to turn and I am feeling super stressed out like my body is betraying me!

In April, I went to the doc and had a lovely preconception visit. I left feeling good and clear about things. Ordered OPKS, Preseed, basal thermometer, started on folic acid, etc. My partner and I decided to forget about pulling out and had a lot of sex during my fertile window. When I got preg 2 years ago (ended in miscarriage), it was during a certain window so I have been using that as a guide til the OPKs and thermometer arrive.

Even though we had a lot of sex, AF came…but guess what? 13 days late!!!! This is unheard of for me! I was so annoyed…as I thought I was pregnant…and because I felt like the head time I am ready to go…she now decides to play games and come later than she ever has in my life! Ugh.

Fast fwd to this month. I decided to track my cervical mucus since I am still waiting on a huge Amazon order containing the OPKs and such (I live in the Caribbean). I tracked from day 10 of my cycle and all I got was dry CM for a few days and during my perceived fertility window. Sigh.

And guess what else? I started to spot on day 15 of my cycle…during the perceived fertility window…and 12 days before my period is expected to come. What madness is this? I never spot so early on. Usually 3 or 4 days before AF. Sigh.

And just so you know ladies…we only had sex once during that time….on cycle day 13…so pregnancy is not likely.

I just feel really confused and like my body is playing tricks on me now that I have declared that I am ready to try to conceive! Thanks for listening. I’m new to this.

Post # 112
1446 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Finally!!! I think my cycle was a bit thrown off this time cause I just weaned last month. Really hoping to see that temp spike tomorrow, we’ve DTD 4 days in a row and I’m tired lol!

Post # 113
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

Starting taking HPTs on CD 8 like a crazy person, just like I predicted haha But this afternoon I took an FRER, branded as “Equal Line.” I’ve never heard of that brand but it’s all my grocery store had. Well it was basically stark white negative but I could have SWORN I saw the faintest shadow of a line. Kept the test in my makeup bag and about an hour later I looked at it again and now the line is slightly dark enough that you can make it out. I know the test isn’t valid after the 10 minute read time but boy, am I really hoping it’s accurate! Tomorrow is CD 10 so really getting into BFP time, so fingers crossed I have a more obvious result with FMU tomorrow morning!

Post # 114
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

CD1…Rolling over to next month, apparently relaxing and not taking ovulation tests or temping did not work lol. Going to be positive as every month is a new chance 🙂

Post # 115
110 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

View original reply
@sarfin914:  
View original reply
@beevincent18:  thanks Bees. I live in New Zealand and we don’t have OBs, we use midwives, GPs, and hospital doctors. We just moved so I’m not near my GP. If no af in the next couplenof days and still getting faint bfps I might go to my local family planning. They offer pretty great pregnancy services and can refer you for blood tests and ultrasounds through public Healthcare.

View original reply
@sassybeee:  lovely lines, sounds like you’ve done all you can! Fx for you!

Post # 117
452 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@ohmyitskristi: sending hugs. When is AF expected?

Post # 118
452 posts
Helper bee

Still over here testing like a madwoman every morning, still stark white. AF is due on Mon. I keep telling myself I should wait til Sat or Sun to test, but the compulsion is real. 

Post # 119
1629 posts
Bumble bee

So. I should be 11dpo. I took a test this morning and didn’t see anything. Went back later and there’s definitely something there, although it could be an evap. This same exact thing happened with the pregnancy for my DS, I went back later on 10dpo and same thing. I then confirmed the next day with a FRER. 

I’ll test again tomorrow with the cheapies I have because I’m on vacation at Disney and can’t get a FRER. 

Post # 120
86 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: July 2017

View original reply
@SuperKate:  I took an FRER yesterday afternoon and this morning and after an hour or so there was a vvvvv faint line…but is it evap? Ugh I just don’t know. Part of me is saying that on BFN cycles the tests have always been very stark white. But I also know that logically the test is only valid within the read time so an hour later isn’t valid. This is so tough! 

Leave a comment

Find Amazing Vendors